• Likes 6

What version will you pick?

• Total voters

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I also hope for this, but after seeing the OR/AS trailers, and with the current info that the game will also have some parts without 3D, all I see is the same engine unchanged.
This engine seriously needs some improvements. Since 3D is the major selling point of 3DS, not having it in most of XY is really lame.
The game also suffers from too many slowdowns, and with 3D, online and triple battles. things only get worse.
i want the slowdowns to be optimised and for got sakes i want the inventory to be redone i mean really this far so many pokemon games and still the inventory get so packed you cant even find anything and sometimes i dont even know what ive collected. is it so hard to make more groups for it. and id like to see a revamped bottom menu system a bit better friends list, and better super training a bit more interesting and what's with the one where pokemons spazz out when you more and random ones come and visit yours. that needs to be redone in my opinion

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
One thing I was wondering, we already got four Pokémon themed 3DS XL:

the pikachu with tits:
nintendos-pikachu-3ds-xl-tease_j7uy.jpg

Pokemon XY Red:
image_62145_thumb_wide610.jpg

Pokemon XY Blue:
pokemon-x-y-special-edition-3ds-console-blue.png

Japan Special Edition:
xy2.jpg

Will there be a new 3DS XL special edition for Pokemon OR/AS?

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If it sells a 3dsxl why not xD, maybe a 2ds?

Why in the seven hells do someone buy a 2DS?
If you're buying for your todler or a little kid that don't take care of it properly I'd understand.
3DS and 3DS XL are just way better than 2DS, if you're willing to buy something as a special edition that oughta be good.

Scrubchoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're buying for your todler or a little kid that don't take care of it properly I'd understand.
3DS and 3DS XL are just way better than 2DS, if you're willing to buy something as a special edition that oughta be good.
2DS is cheaper, brighter than the 3DS and most people who play the 3DS don't normally use the 3D option.

Reactions: signz

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

cheaper, the 3d is only used for the first 15 minutes you tried the first time, its a lot more durable and not heavy and i find it more confortable but this depends on the person...

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
2DS is cheaper, brighter than the 3DS and most people who play the 3DS don't normally use the 3D option.
cheaper, the 3d is only used for the first 15 minutes you tried the first time, its a lot more durable and not heavy and i find it more confortable but this depends on the person...

3DS is already cheap, for a few more bucks instead of buying a 2DS,
you can buy something more portable, since 2DS can't be folded.
The 3D effect isn't that much great, but yet it's a bonus.

JoshuaBojangles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS is already cheap, for a few more bucks instead of buying a 2DS,
you can buy something more portable, since 2DS can't be folded.
The 3D effect isn't that much great, but yet it's a bonus.
Its a matter of preference. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean no one else can.

I bought my girlfriend a 2DS for christmas after she broke her 3ds and she loves it. Shes got poor finger joints and the weight, handfeel and button placement all work much better for her. If I didnt adore my XL's larger screen Id probably make the switch too.

Reactions: signz

Silentsurvivor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally absolutely adore the 2DS. I had to make a choice and I went for it. Price wasn't an issue. It feels so much better in the hands, it's great with those big, meaty triggers. It's solid and durable, I love the way it looks (like a stretched down Original GBA) and the screen is brighter than normal 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one