ROM Hack Pokemon Nightmare Moon and Reaper Sun (New thread, New leader)

eicchin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, I´mtrying to use the 3ds emulator citra to load the game, but isn´t working. Do you know any tutorial that I could watch or tell me what to do? Thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, I´m trying to play it on PC but I don´t know how to run the game. Anyone could help me?
PS: The game is perfect, congratulations.

DikkeBanaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried to install this game on my 2DS XL with the latest firmware and latest Luma, however, the game refuses to load with the files in place and just hangs at a black screen, could you possibly help me with this?

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, I´mtrying to use the 3ds emulator citra to load the game, but isn´t working. Do you know any tutorial that I could watch or tell me what to do? Thank you.

Hey, I´m trying to play it on PC but I don´t know how to run the game. Anyone could help me?
PS: The game is perfect, congratulations.

how to rebuild:
1) get dotnet 3ds kit and open toolkitform.exe. (download here: https://github.com/evandixon/DotNet3dsToolkit/releases/tag/1.4.6)
2) Select your rom and an output folder for the extracted files to go in
3) while it runs, extract your download of nightmare moon or reaper sun and navigate into the luma folders, title, etc. until you get to romfs and exefs
4) after your game has unpacked, find the romfs folder inside your dumped files and open it. Then take the contents of the mod folder's romfs and drag it in, confirm to replace the files
5) do the same thing for the exefs folder
6) I'm not 100% sure what the hotfix does but after you do the above steps, download the hotfix, click into the titles folder
7) in there, 00040000001B5000 cooresponds to untra sun and 00040000001B5100 to ultra moon. Open the folder for the game you're modding
8) repeat step 4 with the romfs folder you see here
9) back in toolkitform.exe, move over to the build tab and select the source as the folder of the game dump and pick where you would like the compiled rom to be saved to 10) once it builds, open it in citra

Note: do not user the patch files for the rebuild and do not use the Exefs folder, and make sure you delete shop.cro. Shop.cro is known to crash the game. Also do not install update data for the games|
Note 2: Nightmare Moon is known to be the more stable of the 2,the reason for this is unkown, if you get stuck at some point, turn off patching, progress pass the part you're stuck on, and then turn the patching back on. Make sure you DO NOT VIEW your pokemon in your party, it will reset the ability and you will not be able to recover the ability. If you are on Citra and gett stuck, you will have to use the Vanilla game on citra, luckily they use the same save file, so you can just launch vanilla, progress past the point you are stuck, and then switch back to the Hack.

Reactions: eicchin

Chandelure12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to this, so excuse my noob-ish question. How would I go about loading the game on my 3ds? I have it installed in my titles folder, but I don't know how to run it.

Calzone420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to install this game on my 2DS XL with the latest firmware and latest Luma, however, the game refuses to load with the files in place and just hangs at a black screen, could you possibly help me with this?
This happens to me with most usum related mods, have you deleted the update data for your game yet? For whatever reason mods and updates don't go together

Temakss

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Please help!
How to evolve eevee into Sylveon in this game?
I know that eevee should know fairy type move but my eevees don't want to learn this move.
Two moves:
"Baby doll eyes" lvl 9
"Charm" lvl 29
They don't want to learn. I hatched a lot of eevees from eggs and unsuccessful.
HELP

Alpha_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I’m having an issue where in Reaper Sun my game freezes at the screen where lily says, “Save Nebby” or something of that sort. I’m using the Citra Emulator on a laptop, and I do not have the save option yet.

CyberPKM

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where can you download this for citra?

Hi, I’m having an issue where in Reaper Sun my game freezes at the screen where lily says, “Save Nebby” or something of that sort. I’m using the Citra Emulator on a laptop, and I do not have the save option yet.
Where did you download it?

B1k3ord13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is is normal for ultra sun to say nightmare moon and for some reason everytime I see the save button it says curropt is there a way tie fix that plus find a way to get reaper sun instead of nightmare moon?

Is is normal for ultra sun to say nightmare moon and for some reason everytime I see the save button it says curropt is there a way tie fix that plus find a way to get reaper sun instead of nightmare moon?
Ok so I wiped my save data then it said when I loaded the game it said settings have been curropted please help and plus I'm up all day and night

Klutzs

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a question.. How do trade evolutions work? have they been set to a certain level or how does it work? It'd be a shame if you'd still have to trade them

c9arcane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've had a crash at the bridge to save Nebby as Lillie is legit invisible along with Nebby and the spearow to be on the bridge. While I have been looking around for answers, it seems that the people with their problem aren't told anything about helping or "fixing" this problem, though the only reason I'm asking this is because I see people play on citra and they've never run into the problem (on camera I guess). Likewise, the only things that I have seen said are "don't play on citra because it *can't* handle rom hacks" or "probs cus you downloaded from pokemoner" (which I didn't btw I know how he gets money off of people's work) So, I tend to stay away from his nonsense and low knowledge of ROM-related content. Knowing myself, I'd just give up but from what I've seen, people have been saying this game is pretty hard (nuzlocke wise) so, I wanted to give the nuzlocke run a little go and see what's up.

List of thing I've tried to fix;
updating citra
reinstalling the rom / repatching
rebuilding as a CIA file instead of 3ds

-but I won't rush this since what I've seen from the discord you all are very busy people, have a nice day.

RetroReMixer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you evolve riolu (regional form) and the regional kadabra

also how do I see other channels in the discord

GamingYokai99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, It may be too late to ask, but could I get a list of all the new retextured/regional forms of pokemon and how to evolve them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Bad dragon