ROM Hack Pokemon Nightmare Moon and Reaper Sun (New thread, New leader)

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
16/4/18
Weekly update time, Let's-a-go!
Textures:
-Shadow Thunderours done
-Shadow Magearna done
Other:
-Finished story, although it's a bit rough, because everything needs to be spell checked, and grammatical errors need to be found and fixed
It was mostly just us trouble shooting and fixing bugs, we fixed the citra version too
Still need more beta testers if you're interested, but we have specific requirements to become on, as posted in team positions tab in our discord server

Last edited by darklink1010,
Reactions: Soulsilve2010

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so everyone knows, we won't be putting out weekly updates for a little while, at least until we get caught up with fixing all the bugs, trying to put that polish on

Marcoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to give the NM/RS team a little notice, both packages in the downloads are Nightmare Moon instead of Reaper Sun. Can you guys fix this please.

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to give the NM/RS team a little notice, both packages in the downloads are Nightmare Moon instead of Reaper Sun. Can you guys fix this please.
That's a known bug, but it is indeed reaper sun, you probably got that impression because of the title screen, but that version is indeed Reaper Sun and not Nightmare Moon. This is a beta, and bugs are to be expected.

Marcoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a known bug, but it is indeed reaper sun, you probably got that impression because of the title screen, but that version is indeed Reaper Sun and not Nightmare Moon. This is a beta, and bugs are to be expected.
No Lots of things are EXACTLY like NM... and I can walk through walls. Is this a known glitch, I’m not using NTR...

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Lots of things are EXACTLY like NM... and I can walk through walls. Is this a known glitch, I’m not using NTR...
That's not supposed to happen, and I don't think anything like that has happened to anyone else, and I don't think anyone else has reported such a bug

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

NEW TEASER LIVE:

Marcoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not supposed to happen, and I don't think anything like that has happened to anyone else, and I don't think anyone else has reported such a bug

NEW TEASER LIVE:

I’m a dumb boi I put NM for Sun sorry :/

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, it's been a little while, but I thought I would post a small update on here for those of you who aren't in our public discord. So we have been busy with polishing and game testing the rom hack, and it has been a real challenge, this part is probably the most tedious of them all. So, if I were to make an update on all the things we fixed so far, it would take more then a couple of hours, so instead, I'll give you guys the levels for the totems and the elite four.
Totem 1: lvl 20
Totem 2: lvl 34
Totem 3: lvl 42
Totem 4: lvl 46
Totem 5: lvl 54
Totem 6: lvl 62
Totem 7: lvl 80
Totem 8: lvl 92
Elite 4 member's: High 90's
Post Game RR: Well, I guess you can imagine what lvl's they'll be
The rom hack is nearing completion for the console version, however, like I said, we are bug fixing and polishing, so it'll take a while still, sorry about that.

Reactions: Tower

BOBBYPoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys Im super hyped to play this game but i cant get the patch running on my 3ds eith luma 9.0 (b9s) put titleid folder in the right place enabled rom patching but it just wont work for me ive been trying for hours . Can someone help me please ?

Bobdylanforlife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made the rom file, don't know if it'll work though. It is 8 GB, and it might not work, if anyone gets a working rom please post it here, and yes, I'm new. What you have to do is go to all the files and replace the ones shown in the extracted rom.

Then rebuild the rom and try it out in citra

How do i instal ? when i install the zip file inside have luma/titles/00040000001B5000 inside the last have two pastes exefs and romfs! How do i turn this into a ROM to play on Citra??
I replied to this on page 2

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made the rom file, don't know if it'll work though. It is 8 GB, and it might not work, if anyone gets a working rom please post it here, and yes, I'm new. What you have to do is go to all the files and replace the ones shown in the extracted rom.

Then rebuild the rom and try it out in citra

I replied to this on page 2
I mean, you also forgot the fact that it's against the rules to post roms on GBA temp, as it is considered piracy and can get you banned, and I honestly don't care if you're new as you should always read the rules of the website before commenting or posting.

darklink1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I din;t do that either, jus told them how to possibly make a rom.
Right... Look, stop posting crud on my page please, if you want to ask for that kind of stuff, go somewhere else.
Screenshot (243) copy.jpg

Last edited by darklink1010,

LightBlueBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I was wondering, do you still need someone to do a Nuzlocke run of the game? I’d be willing to give it a try! I could even put the attempt up on YouTube, if I can figure out how to use the recorder thing I have.

How do you get the game, though? Sorry, I’m new to this whole game-modifying thing.

EDIT: I just realized that you had posted links in the first post. I don’t know how I missed those.

Last edited by LightBlueBlaze,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm NEVER horny