matrix121391

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello, it's me again! Still looking for that ideal or berable co-op game to play with my girlfriend. I recently stumbled onto PMD and read that there's co-op over Wi-Fi. I tried to do some research by reading articles on gaming sites and even visiting the official site itself. All it mentions is being able to send messages and trade teams. There was something about requesting an SOS to save you in a dungeon and I was wondering how would that work? Is there any point in the game in which you actually play with another person?

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon you can send messages to other players. Apparently, all conditions in Mystery Dungoen is codable, into a message. Yeah, what team are you, what pokemons are with you, what level are you, all are coded into a message when you're defeated. You can send this code to other player to request for rescue. Once that player rescued "you" in his cart, he'll obtain a message, containing code that verifies which player rescued you and you've ben rescued. Get the code, enter it, and you're rescued, although the rescuer never actually get into your cart. You can give him a gift for rescuing you, and what item you want to give is also coded, everything is about code in PMD. Heck, there's a hacker out there who figured out the code generator. You can ask spesifically who you wanna rescue, what item you get and all, generate the code, and input it.

Anyway, that's all, I don't seem to recall there's a co-op mode in PMD, although I might be wrong.

matrix121391

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I believe that you are correct. I read some details on the other Mystery Dungeon game (the not Pokemon for the DS) and it has the rescue feature in that too. No co-op play, but only considered co-op because you're helping a buddy out. Sucks!!! Thanks for your reply though!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Someone has to delete Leo's thread to make him angry +2