ROM Hack Pokémon Moon Gateshark/NTR Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because code.bin is loaded at the address 0x00100000 in the ram.

Action replay codes are meant for RAM editing, when you patch the code.bin, you start at 0x0, not at 0x00100000.
thanks!!!

sorry....another question...
for the outline patch, which 01 01 80 E0 04 20 80 E5 should I replace?
I got two of them when I search in hex editor.
I only wants to patch the pm model, not trainer.

Last edited by Sonansune,

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thanks!!!

sorry....another question...
for the outline patch, which 01 01 80 E0 04 20 80 E5 should I replace?
I got two of them when I search in hex editor.
I only wants to patch the pm model, not trainer.

The code in this thread patches the one at 0x0031B748 (or 0x0031B744 for the first byte of your match), but to the best of my knowledge it disables both trainer and pokemon outlines. I'm not sure you can disable just one of them.

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
That one can't be ported to a Code.bin patch. Only straightforward code patches can.

Shiny would work, but you would be stuck with everything shiny all the time, as the part of the code that allows you to disable it can't be ported to a plain code patch (well, not without messing with ARM assembly in a way that is very much above my current skill level).

How about reducing the chances of encountering the shines down from 1/4096 to 1/100?

Last edited by Windylacine,
Reactions: Garblant

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need to uninstall the old CIA and reinstall a patched one, at least not if you are using A9LH+LUMA3DS; Luma allows you to load an external Code.bin (and AFAIK this works even with cartridges).

That 7Z file contains individual patch files for each cheat, apply only the ones you want.
Do note that the usual tool for applying those patches (bspatch.exe) is a command line tool.
BTW, I turned those patches into IPS files. Seems like it's easier to find GUI tools for applying IPS patches than BSDiff patches (Lunar IPS seems to be popular), so get the ones from the attached file on this post if you prefer IPS patches.

yes I noticed once I took a look at the 7z filename! I managed to get a tool and get it done, works wonderfully, thanks a ton my dude! :)

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember if I posted here or not, but has/could someone make a code to give the player all of the different kinds of Pokeballs, please? We have ones for medicine, berries, and TMs so it should be the same kind of thing I think. Hoping it makes it into the NTR plugin eventually.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't remember if I posted here or not, but has/could someone make a code to give the player all of the different kinds of Pokeballs, please? We have ones for medicine, berries, and TMs so it should be the same kind of thing I think. Hoping it makes it into the NTR plugin eventually.
pkhex.....

royr719

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pkhex.....
This is a gateshark/ntr request thread, so people should stop calling pkhex when someone is respectfully asking for a code.
Also, although pkhex is great, sun/moon are not fully supported yet. And a ntr plugin is far more convenient.

NazoXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got a bead on the memory addresses for bag slots?
A [999x Bottle Caps in Free Space slot] code would be awesome, but I can't for the life of me find it.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
using the test menu you can make yout 3ds boot into extened memory from start however the ntr does not work because the auto exit is broken has any one tested this with the non auto exit versions

Mc Nasty

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Any Knows how work the ID Trainer and Secret ID? This values Now have 6 digits,Originaly hthe max value is 65535 (FFFF) in PkHex the value change when edit trainer data,is posible full edit value?

TheGreek Boy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
using the test menu you can make yout 3ds boot into extened memory from start however the ntr does not work because the auto exit is broken has any one tested this with the non auto exit versions
i set my 3ds to test menu but when i'm trying to boot in pokemon moon my 3ds stucks at black screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone