Pokemon Legends Arceus SXOS Issue?

stehilton94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Not sure If I have missed something, but I cannot get the game to run on SX OS, is the Firmware 13.0 up or something?

When trying to boot the XCI it shows a blank image and says "Game cart not inserted" Tried 3 different downloads of it, all the same issue, anyone have a fix? Or is it a must switch to Atmosphere at this point?

EDIT - I managed to make it work, make sure your switch is on at least 11.0, I had 10.2 and it would not start, kept crashing on start. I installed using Tinfoil and put the cypto to yes, I did also patch using Swiss Army Knife with keys I found online for 13.2.1, no idea if that did anything as it only started working when I updated my SXOS to 11.0, hope this can help someone

Last edited by stehilton94,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't think it's 13, but it uses like master key 12, and is on like 11.something iirc. I'm not at my pc right now to check.

Fatal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure If I have missed something, but I cannot get the game to run on SX OS, is the Firmware 13.0 up or something?

When trying to boot the XCI it shows a blank image and says "Game cart not inserted" Tried 3 different downloads of it, all the same issue, anyone have a fix? Or is it a must switch to Atmosphere at this point?
I had this same problem this is how you fix it. It does work on sx os but the key thing is when u are asked to install it. Make sure you turn the convert to crypto to yes. When it asks do u wanna install all dlc and stuff. Then just wait till it install and once your start it it will say cannot read but it still start it. It should still play with no problems.

Fatal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this same problem this is how you fix it. It does work on sx os but the key thing is when u are asked to install it. Make sure you turn the convert to crypto to yes. When it asks do u wanna install all dlc and stuff. Then just wait till it install and once your start it it will say cannot read but it still start it. It should still play with no problems.
Let me know how it goes

kido14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
I have the same problem When i install any (13.2 Game)
and after installing the games in the main screen the game icon dont load
i tried with my friend switch that is 13.2 to see if i downloaded a corrupted file but it work on his switch
BTW im on 11.0 SxOS...maybe i need the install the new tickets

kido14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Attachments

• 2022_01_28_08_05_IMG_0010.JPG
    2022_01_28_08_05_IMG_0010.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 92

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

May as well switch over to Atmosphere as SX OS is dead.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Fatal01 @kido14
Could you let other members know a clear or step by step instruction how to get this to work?
Which application you used to install, file type, version etc and so on.
thank you.

kido14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
@Canna
@Fatal01 @kido14
Could you let other members know a clear or step by step instruction how to get this to work?
Which application you used to install, file type, version etc and so on.
thank you.

Sorry I was so hype for the game
Easy steps
1-Download a patched xci or nsp or xcz file.
*cuz the old mathed with DBi installer dont work with (13.2 Game)when u install the file it will be corrupted
2-install the latest verion of tinfoil. https://tinfoil.io/Download
3-Install the game with tinfoil make sure to turn on(convert to standard crypoto) the first option on the install page.
4-Enjoy!

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Canna

Sorry I was so hype for the game
Easy steps
1-Download a patched xci or nsp or xcz file.
*cuz the old mathed with DBi installer dont work with (13.2 Game)when u install the file it will be corrupted
2-install the latest verion of tinfoil. https://tinfoil.io/Download
3-Install the game with tinfoil make sure to turn on(convert to standard crypoto) the first option on the install page.
4-Enjoy!
That will help people thanks.

What cfw and system version are you running on the switch.?

GaluZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry, I didn't know I couldn't ask for the location of patched versions.

"Make sure you turn the convert to crypto to yes."
This is to be made through Tinfoil, but do I put the game on a specific folder or just having it at my HD is enough?

GaluZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks
2 questions:
do I use this SAK on my computer with the game file or do I need to use that in my switch with the file in the external drive?
how do I get and install/use this key? Never heard about it

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks
2 questions:
do I use this SAK on my computer with the game file or do I need to use that in my switch with the file in the external drive?
how do I get and install/use this key? Never heard about it
its for PC and you'll have to find the key via google b/c it too is piracy. The prod.keys goes into the bin folder after you extract the zip file

ulao

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah looks like the game does not run sxos at all. All I had to do was use my shop to download it and select standard crypto. Plays fine now.

Last edited by ulao,

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You need to downgrade new games or its update to make them work on 11.0 with Switch Army Knife (SAK)
https://github.com/dezem/SAK/releases/tag/0.7.14
legends arceus runs fine on sxos even with the latest update for me running off external HDD
You do need 13.2.1 keys for it to work
Wrong, you don't need 13.2.1 ones, also SAK sucks, use NSCB instead.
And for ease of use here is a tutorial: https://rentry.co/HowToPatchGamesYourself

Edit to not spam like you do:
Nothing wrong having the latest key its actually prefered that you do. SAK tool works better for me I stopped using NSCB in 2019 its a matter of preference. Thanks but i m doing great patching my own games.
Nothing wrong with it yes, claiming you need them still is wrong for this case here, but obviously you aren't able to admit that.
Also you aren't the center of the universe, the guide wasn't for you :rofl2:

Last edited by HalfScoper,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn