Pokémon Legends Arceus leaked 9 days prior to release

s98j187.jpg

Pokémon Legends Arceus has leaked online 9 days prior to the January 28th release date.

We have received reports of an XCI around 7.4GB in size appearing in certain places online. Initial testing appears the title does not boot on the Yuzu Nintendo Switch emulator.

Further details to follow.

Please remember that it is strictly against GBAtemp terms and rules to link to, or to suggest places where you can obtain copyrighted material such as game ROMs etc.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still makes me feel like a jerk waiting on a legit preorder.
I have it preordered on the eshop. I figured might as well continue buying digitally. I don't have the room for a bunch of boxes either. I'm almost running out of room for ps4/5 games. anyway, after selling that exploitable switch, I have an extra 1TB micro sd card to fill up, so it's fine. after my phone bill, I'll only have like $20 in the bank. spent way too much this month.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just want an answer if this is going have online battle's and/or co-op. if not i'm not going buy it this time around stupid eshop say's it's online for 1-2 player's so i don't know what's going on.

Reactions: felix.200

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over