Pokémon HOME version 2.0.0 coming soon

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
New Pokémon HOME version is coming soon with Pokémon home adding the ability to link to Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, and Pokémon Shining Pearl. with it already having the ability to link to old games from the switch, also Pokémon bank from the 3DS and Pokémon go from your mobile. The image below explains this better:-

01-en-th.jpg

https://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-...ate-to-add-recent-pokemon-game-compatibility/

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly the idea of having Pokémon storage becomes a lot less appealing once they decided Pokémon would be arbitrarily left out of newer games. What happens if you transfer a Pokémon in, it isn't in the new games, and you can't put it back onto the old one?

Reactions: RichardTheKing

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sword & Shield, Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee were already supported with Home. Not sure about the BD/SP remakes..
But what's new with this, is that you can transfer Pokémon from all of those (Bank, Go, Let's Go) and specially with Sword & Shield, to BDSP and Pokémon Legends Arceus. And you can transfer back and forth between Sw/Sh, BDSP & PLA, but not the others as shown above.

Reactions: Flame

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So Hisuian forms and species can now be deposited...hopefully that means they'll be in Scarlet and Violet, and not completely and arbitrarily forgotten about for the rest of time! Like, so far, ALL Galarian species and forms have been, along with a decent number of Alolan ones.

...Though I wouldn't mind Hisuian Lilligant and Enamorus being forgotten; fuck those two, should never have existed in the first place.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Only half a year later than expected! ;O;
I am happy for the update but half a year better be worth it. If my female Alpha Machamp named Mommy doesn't stay and Alpha, I am going to be the biggest mad.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I am happy for the update but half a year better be worth it. If my female Alpha Machamp named Mommy doesn't stay and Alpha, I am going to be the biggest mad.

Catboy be like "Mommy come home !"

Mommy is now with @Flame :tpi: sorry Catboy

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know how you feel, after all I recently beaten SP's Pokemon League with a Gardevoir named Waifu.

No Regrets.

Reactions: The Catboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: