Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDrapion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you still need help looping midi files I can easily do so for you :D
You can? Thats great! When I receive my midi from the person making it for me, can I send them to you for it to be looped?
I noticed a glitch.....A wild Budew appeared in route 102.
lol Budew is a pre evolved form of Roselia, so its not a glitch, I deliberately put it in there. If you read the features section on the main page, I said that pokemon that evolve from or into 3rd Gen pokemon are available ;)

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
I am currently still putting them in, some sets I have not decided on if I should put them in or not, and I know that I said I will release a new Beta, but I simply changed my mind.

lol.......... wtf bro i have been learning how to loop...i am a slow learner....welll nevermind i will still learn it though....

you can change the lvls in my lists and mind changed so when will the next beta come ...

xephos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can? Thats great! When I receive my midi from the person making it for me, can I send them to you for it to be looped?

Yeah of course! when is it comming? And this you probably don't know this and it's completely random but do you know how big it will be?

xephos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently still putting them in, some sets I have not decided on if I should put them in or not, and I know that I said I will release a new Beta, but I simply changed my mind.

lol.......... wtf bro i have been learning how to loop...i am a slow learner....welll nevermind i will still learn it though....

you can change the lvls in my lists and mind changed so when will the next beta come ...
Sorry to steal your thunder? I didn't see your post.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India

Sorry to steal your thunder? I didn't see your post.
no problem i was just learning how to loop ...if you have skype can you teach me reading guides is hard..lol

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i wish i knew how to use wifi by the way scott-105 or anyother member can u help me get wifi on desume if u can
I'm sorry I don't know how to either :(

By the way, King Drapion, I found a weird "ghosting" thing. Open the spoiler and you'll see what I mean.
tn_gallery_194698_758_5448.png
The pink things around the edges of the names just remains there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY