Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDrapion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok.....but pls now can you upload the next beta
why? I mean theres not much of a difference with the current one and the version I am currently doing. And if you want the Beta because you think I have finished with your list of Gym leaders etc, I haven't. You can change around the teams yourself if you want, just don't release the game.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
why? I mean theres not much of a difference with the current one and the version I am currently doing. And if you want the Beta because you think I have finished with your list of Gym leaders etc, I haven't. You can change around the teams yourself if you want, just don't release the game.
upload it when done .....i am getting bored.....i will go play sacred gold for now but when i complete that hopefully you shall be uploading the next beta :)

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The pink "selector" or whatever, should only be on the move you want to use, not all of them. I don't know, it's hard to explain. I can upload a vid later if you need clarification.

KingDrapion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
upload it when done .....i am getting bored.....i will go play sacred gold for now but when i complete that hopefully you shall be uploading the next beta :)
There is no "next Beta" And I do suggest you playing sacred Gold, it is a good hack.
The pink "selector" or whatever, should only be on the move you want to use, not all of them. I don't know, it's hard to explain. I can upload a vid later if you need clarification.
I get what you mean, but it doesn't happen to me and I have not done anything to disrupt that. Ill try and fix it if you can upload a vid.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
There is no "next Beta" And I do suggest you playing sacred Gold, it is a good hack.
I get what you mean, but it doesn't happen to me and I have not done anything to disrupt that. Ill try and fix it if you can upload a vid.
oh...but i finished sacred gold....i had playing non stop and only took a rest once that was after johto.....lolzz but its now complete just do some after game stuff now...so waiting for the final version of this hack

KingDrapion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
oh...but i finished sacred gold....i had playing non stop and only took a rest once that was after johto.....lolzz but its now complete just do some after game stuff now...so waiting for the final version of this hack
you'll be waiting a long time for it, and if you ask me to upload the new version now Im going to block you. So have a happy waiting, try look around for other hacks such as BW Deluxe or Pitch Black and Vast White etc.

pokemon hacker f

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zPYlZDFyMU&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRQNzihAjsY&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkOgDm3UJLE&feature=plcp

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News