ROM Hack Pokémon HGSS Patch (Fixes Saving & Crash Problem!)

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Heh, interesting. Seems Nintendo is getting all this piracy stuff serious this time.

I'll just have to wait for a fix that works 100%.

Mikio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
dsrules said:
anyone tried the fixed version that's floating around and see if it's any different than this??
XXXX - Pokemon Soul Silver [J][FIXED]

Yeah I tested it before testing this patch and it helped me to save the game but still freeze and I found that it freeze more than this patch

xgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yet another person with a problem here ~

I'm using a G6 Real and as far as I know G6 Real and M3 Real are almost exactly the same. I used the patch and the original .nds-file from -snip- and following the instructions carefully but the save-problem won't go away.

I don't know wtf is wrong with mine memory card/roms/patches and why it seems to work for many other but this problem is killing me. >_>

I tried the "fixed" rom too but it won't work either, I tried it earlier and recently I made my own, it became exactly the same.

123ericn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got g6ds real and it wont save with this patch ether so theres nothing wrong with yours
unsure.gif

Yubel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im getting a message that says "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)" when trying to open dslazy.exe

xgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
123ericn said:
I got g6ds real and it wont save with this patch ether so theres nothing wrong with yours
unsure.gif
Damn... maybe it's time to get a better flash cart.

On the other hand, I also have a M3 Perfect but I don't use it to connect to the PC anymore since the G6 is much better, easier and faster to use. I already have a good bunch of stuff (full) om my M3 Perfect so I only play on it but never connect it to the PC. I could try with my M3 but... nah, I really want HG/SS to work on my G6.
frown.gif

EDIT:

I just remembered a thing when I saw this picture http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p201/ja.../DSC00521-1.jpg

Thats the exactly the same way my G6 Real looks, I thinks I have a M3 Real on a G6 Real.
tongue.gif

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never had a problem with saving on my R4 [w/YSMenu], but it did freeze once in my first hour.
Patched and testing.

EDIT: Nevermind, still has the black screen when entering places or leaving battles..

lipucd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M3 DS real user reporting in.
Before the patch I couldn't even save, game would hang each time I tried. Now thanks to the patch I can play the game for the most part. My only issue is that the game keeps locking up at segments, animation and input stops but music keeps playing.

I'm going to see if the Save State/Load State functions can bypass this glitch any if at all ( I remember with an old emulator some time back that would do the same thing at random, you had to use save states and then load them to rekick the game back into gear...Not sure how well it will work with this, I'll report findings when I have them. ).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning