ROM Hack Pokémon HGSS Patch (Fixes Saving & Crash Problem!)

Chrispy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the same problem as Barmy (i think that's his name)

but it REALLY sucks..
and i want to play through this game so much but i basically stuck in national park

KILLERCRACK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
It says when i click on the patch application cannot find original HG or SS file and it wont work.................................................
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
wacko.gif
blink.gif
mellow.gif
mellow.gif
lol i litteraly chucked my ds at the wall in anger... not joking

KILLERCRACK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
darcangel said:
ppl dont tell him let him figure it out by himself,
maybe it will take a while

LMAO too
i thought the ppl on dis wer ment 2 b helpful. isint that what this site was made 4??? u r jus being a D**K
mellow.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(darcangel @ Mar 24 2010, 08:56 PM) ppl dont tell him let him figure it out by himself,
maybe it will take a while

LMAO too
i thought the ppl on dis wer ment 2 b helpful. isint that what this site was made 4??? u r jus being a D**K
mellow.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
This is for the Japanese HG/SS, please don't tell me you're using those, or being stupid enough to try these patches on the American versions? eitherway, you bumped up a topic from last year, congrats.

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought those thread were supposed to be hunted by the staff.... I just decided to give them a oportunity when I read that it's just the (J) patch on the (U) rom.... *sigh*

dragonic2020

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O great, this is gonna cause mass confusion since this was bumped from last year.

But speaking of the Rudolph patch... can it be modified to work for the English version of HG/SS?

w00w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have an error message that say:Can't find an orignal Pokemon hg or ss.nds file :/ help me

this patch only work on us rom ?

ares9090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kamui said:
Just got my save killed...
2:30 hours of gameplay, not much but it was painful. more than 10 crashes...

Now starting all over again.

(After replacing the arm7 will it work on WiFi aswell?)

That's why you should ALWAYS back up your files before testing something

Ruchik

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey guys! Good Greetings!! I downloaded my hgss roms from a site called emuparadise. But the patch doesn't work on it. It says it wants an original Pokemon HG or SS nds file. Can someone tell me what does that mean?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hey guys! Good Greetings!! I downloaded my hgss roms from a site called emuparadise. But the patch doesn't work on it. It says it wants an original Pokemon HG or SS nds file. Can someone tell me what does that mean?

you can't say the website you downloaded them. just say you get the rom some place on internet, it is against the rules sharing websites with that content.

you don't need patches to make the rom works.. unless you are using an ancient card... (like a passme method)

you probably are trying to use a rom that was already patched, i tried to download this patches and i dont know how you did it but every link seems dead...

anyways, check if the patch provide a MD5\checksum code.. and search for that rom, or try on the internet for a clean unpatched rom...

also, note this is probably for a japanese rom... this seems part of the translation project that happened before pokemon HG SS had english releases... which are obsolete now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative