ROM Hack Pokémon HGSS Patch (Fixes Saving & Crash Problem!)

Mikio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Yeah the game still freeze =/ I was saving then my character was walking in the sitting position that he stays when I save the game then the game froze ^^'

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Confirming that there are still random crashes, tried getting my wifi code and it crashed once.

AKAIO latest on Acekard 2.1.

Did nothing at all. =/

Dezmond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can't try it because I am on a mac...
So hate it I can't play it because I can't save on my M3 DS Real
frown.gif

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Didn't work here neither, I got the same error everyone is getting - black screen after making a character with a quiet New Bark Town music in the background.
Running No$GBA.

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
Zurren said:
Didn't work here neither, I got the same error everyone is getting - black screen after making a character with a quiet New Bark Town music in the background.
Running No$GBA.
Same as me that.
ohmy.gif

I find this all so much fun, people trying to find how to get around the anti piracy stuff. ^^;

Boo_Mansion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This patch fixed my saving issue on my M3 Perfect. I wasn't experiencing any freezes either until a moment ago. I've been playing for an hour and a half and after I raised my Caterpie a level it froze when I took 3 steps through the grass. Is this the kind of freezing everyone else is getting?

I've noticed that all M3 users, no matter which one (M3 Perfect, M3 Real, etc) are having saving issues. This patch fixes that for us. For those wondering, here is how I got it running on my M3 Perfect: 4xDMA, Force R/W, Trim Rom.

Mikio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Boo_Mansion said:
This patch fixed my saving issue on my M3 Perfect. I wasn't experiencing any freezes either until a moment ago. I've been playing for an hour and a half and after I raised my Caterpie a level it froze when I took 3 steps through the grass. Is this the kind of freezing everyone else is getting?

I've noticed that all M3 users, no matter which one (M3 Perfect, M3 Real, etc) are having saving issues. This patch fixes that for us. For those wondering, here is how I got it running on my M3 Perfect: 4xDMA, Force R/W, Trim Rom.

Yeah I made it like you (4xDMA? Force R/W but not trim rom) I've also tested in 1XDMA with Force R/W anyway the game wont load if we don't use Force R/W. But thanks to this patch I'm able to save even if I still have some freeze times to times

Jouhaine

Trophies
XP
Country
With other patch, game froze 3 times within 26 minutes. With this one, I've been playing 30 minutes with no freeze. Using TTDS.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone tried the fixed version that's floating around and see if it's any different than this??
XXXX - Pokemon Soul Silver [J][FIXED]

Mikio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
dsrules said:
anyone tried the fixed version that's floating around and see if it's any different than this??
XXXX - Pokemon Soul Silver [J][FIXED]

Yeah I tested it before testing this patch and it helped me to save the game but still freeze and I found that it freeze more than this patch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...