XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
CJL18 said:
B3astinSnipes said:
its beating MW2 and BBC2
bow.gif

you know why because kids play it there are alot more kids in this world than adults, and mw2 and BBC2 are both rated M meaning alot of kids parents wont let them buy it.
I take it you haven't been on xbox live. 90% of the people who play it are annoying kids.
Lol. Yeah age ratings are such a joke. If a kid who is underage wants something he will just ask someone who can buy it to get it for him. Whether that is games, alcohol, or smokes. I have told people more than once how stupid a minimum age requirement is for that very reason.

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
fizzi said:
MgRBITER said:
True dat. They wont shut up. They all sound like 10! Sheesh moms real nice looking out for mature content lol.

Thank-you so much for restoring some faith. As an avid player of L4D2 on pc, I get royally fed up with kids playing. Threads on the forums are more often than not parents defending children to have the right to play it as the "rating is a guide for parents to decide" Unfortunately about 80% of them are American parents.
It's so refreshing to see a 17 year old American agree that "M" rated products are rated for a reason. So thank-you!

Back on topic, I'm actually quite suprised by this as I had honestly felt that pokemon had started to fade, but clearly it is just as strong as ever. (Probably nostalic late teens to early twenties like myself crawling back
smile.gif
)
Lol the other day in l4d1 some adult got angry at a 9 yearold for playing so we all just kicked the kid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeet the cat.