Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tom133t said:
jxthemafia said:
CrashmanX said:
Well seeing as how it works on the Cyclo Evolution, I really don't care XD

Also, WOW 124 pages in just over 1 day, you guys seriously need to calm the hell down over Pokemon. I don't think HALO gets this much coverage.

EDIT: OMG, 601 People browsing this thread RIGHT now. 460 of them are Guests 0_0
Dude pokemon is like our life im 18 and am not ashamed of sayin tht im a huge pokemon fan

Ditto XD

(Pun...)

God, I remember bein' in kindergarten and playing Paper Scissors Rock but with like, we made a Pokemon version that was Fire Grass and Water!

Not quite 18 yet...

deka01

Trophies
XP
Country
This is so irritating i'm so sick of my m3 always the last to get to the finish line dam you cyclo and acekard
sorry for the rant

352aaron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the hell is everyone saying CycloDS works? IT DOESNT. I dont care if you got 2 hours in, it will eventually start freezing up all the time.

PK Strike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah off-topic, but Halo doesn't suck. In fact, let me be more specific, Halo 2 doesn't suck. It's the best of the series, was a FANTASTIC multi-player game and received HUGE coverage because it was MLG, and essentially skyrocketed the relationship between MLG and the media.

It's to the Shooter world what Pokemon (And Smash) is to the Nintendo world.

Crashed on Demume 0.9.4, two badges and 14 events. Same 04000000 shit.

Chrona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It sucks *because* it's a shooter, the entire genre is a horrid rape of the gaming world.

This is my last post on the subject

Artix

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Chrona said:
It sucks *because* it's a shooter, the entire genre is a horrid rape of the gaming world.

Team Fortress 2. Just play it.

xbrosss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if we compare enhancement, halo has been upgraded so widely, while pokemon has been the same since Gen1-->Gen2, Just the graphics get better

Sardana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PK Strike said:
Yeah off-topic, but Halo doesn't suck. In fact, let me be more specific, Halo 2 doesn't suck. It's the best of the series, was a FANTASTIC multi-player game and received HUGE coverage because it was MLG, and essentially skyrocketed the relationship between MLG and the media.

It's to the Shooter world what Pokemon is to the Nintendo world.

Off topic too... Need to get this out of my system.

People who say 'such and such sucks' aren't a fan of the genre or series. To be honest, I can't stand Halo but I can play games like Grand Theft Auto and Time Splitters just fine.

People just drop it and get back to talkin' about Pokemon.

Chrona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good job =)

On topic now, everyone
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted-236924

Chrona said:

IMO, the only good FPS' are Call of Duty and Combat Arms, since they are part RPG.

Furrygamer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone find it interesting that Nintendo made it where you cannot play the original gold and silver game on the newer hand held(s) and then they "reintroduce" the game updated and added to...think they will re-release this game again in 10 years?

In other news: Some flash cards can go a few hours without freeze but gets more constant as you go through game, so sooner or later you are screwed.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PK Strike said:
It's to the Shooter world what Pokemon (And Smash) is to the Nintendo world.
WTF Halo has to do with this thread??!?!?!?!!? If you like Halo... go to talk somewere else about that game.
This goes for you and for the others that say tha Halo sucks or doesn´t sucks.

Back to topic
Let me ask something... you know if there is someone who really knows about this AP stuff working on a patch??
I mean... someone that did it before... not a bunch of guys triying to figure out what the hell is going on in the game (like myself and probably most of you)

Furrygamer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought they decided it was not a bad dump a dozen pages ago?

side question: If we include information on the threads topic but also post some off topic....do we still get reported? Always try to add to convo if i add off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Judge Wario :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: