Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gumgumthegum said:
hannahbailey2008 said:
Does removing a badge via PokeSav remove just the anti-piracy checks, or all the stuff associated with the badge (like ability to use HM moves)? I mean, if it's just the anti-piracy stuff, then we could try that?

Or since the AP is based on the number of badges, what about setting the number of badges at the start of the game to -8 or something?

wow you must be really smart.. lol

was just seeing if anyone has actually found out a way to get past the AP. If it worked for the JAP version, it should work for the USA version too. Mostly likely, were missing somthing.

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tiobarioca said:
did you guys try to freeze the counter above zero instead of 0? maybe its a countdown
ive read a lot of posts and it seems like you are trying to freeze only at 0.
sry for bad enlgish
Perhaps

Artix

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
gillman said:
I really wish I could help, because that's a great direction.

Also, regarding the badges - even without a single badge the game still freezes after 24 events, don't forget that.

Donixs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drium said:
This isn't rocket surgery, guys.

Drium said:
isn't rocket surgery

QUOTE(Drium @ Mar 13 2010, 09:56 PM)
rocket surgery

unsure.gif

edes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're losing users and gaining guests... Hopefully only useful people will stay here with us.

hannahbailey2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ctr3k said:
hannahbailey2008 said:
Does removing a badge via PokeSav remove just the anti-piracy checks, or all the stuff associated with the badge (like ability to use HM moves)? I mean, if it's just the anti-piracy stuff, then we could try that?

Or since the AP is based on the number of badges, what about setting the number of badges at the start of the game to -8 or something?

changing the badge number would be be bad fix and could have bad effects

Hmm, makes sense since some in-game stuff (like what level Pokemon obey you, and if you're able to get into the Elite Four) depends on badge amounts
frown.gif

was just seeing if anyone has actually found out a way to get past the AP. If it worked for the JAP version, it should work for the USA version too. Mostly likely, were missing somthing.

Unless Nintendo learned from the Jap. version and made the new AP trickier to find, which they probably did
frown.gif

Still, I have faith that the experts'll get a fix sooner or later
smile.gif

BigBear3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Souldragon still working on it? He's still on this thread. I think we just need to give him more time. He was working all day.

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i looked this topic all day , and read everything posted here (yea, the 100+ pages XD)
in the worst of the cases, we can use the pokemon usa dialogues and stuf, and traslade with that the jap rom?
(just asking, so don´t bash me so much ok)

And many thanks for your effort to all people working in the fix for the AP

(i am sorry, i know my english sucks >,

lyc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drium said:
Moonfail said:
Drium said:
This isn't rocket surgery, guys.
Can you give it a try, then?
I did not say I knew how to do it.

Just that you guys are looking at the wrong thing for the wrong problem.

If you don't know how to do it then how the hell do you think you can tell the programmers here that they are doing it wrong? If you don't know what the hell you're talking about then don't criticize those who do.

ccgriffith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oxenh said:
i looked this topic all day , and read everything posted here (yea, the 100+ pages XD)
in the worst of the cases, we can use the pokemon usa dialogues and stuf, and traslade with that the jap rom?

Prosoccer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Who cracked Bowsers Inside Story? Xenophobia, or cart team? Or anonymous user? Because I'm sure they could help. Maybe comparing hex of eng game to japanese patched game would help?

tiobarioca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you guys noticed that the game freeze cuse it stop loading new stuf? but what was loaded before that continues there, like music.
maybe the game doesnt freeze in the screen transitino or in events, but before that, but we are only able to notice that when the game load something

edes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ccgriffith said:
oxenh said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol