ROM Hack Pokemon HG/SS fix discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't, the video has DL links in the description of the whole rom.

It's easy to find. Just search a bit, it's from a few hours ago so you should filter the search results by date

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mana94 said:
I can't the video has DL links in the description.

It's easy to find. Just search a bit, it's from a few hours ago so you should filter the search results by date
Thanks, am looking for it now. Will post if it works or not. Same with the ARM7.bin from AAI. I'm now packing the rom again. Will try it in a few minutes.

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
baldymcbald said:
using demumes developer version there is alot of activity at offset 02260344 when ever any action takes place and the error when freezing took place indicated that that address went over the perscribed memory
some1 else take a look at this address
0x8000,0x1000-0x1400 at offset 02260344

That's a pretty big deal.

mathewd3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And theres the fabeld black screen. I got to the Elm phone call (one about the robing). I was 50 mins in (I took my time make sure it worked!)

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jtenma said:
baldymcbald said:
using demumes developer version there is alot of activity at offset 02260344 when ever any action takes place and the error when freezing took place indicated that that address went over the perscribed memory

That's a pretty big deal.
Yeah, Why hasn't it gotten any attention...
blink.gif

I am testing out various Arm 7s, Maybe if we use a game who uses wifi without anti-piracy arm 7 it will work.
You guys say the ACE attorney one works, so Ill take your word for it. But you say it disables wifi...so I am sorta just
testing here if that actually is true.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the miles edge worth thing did work for me (r4isdhc) but im testing on no$gba as well the fault seems to be happening at exactly the same time as it does on my ds (just after name entry) however it does semm like we are making progress on this, i just wish we could let the people who can do something about it know
QUOTE said:

Hidoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know that Mechachu didn't start this thread to be an exact copy as the last thread (which got locked), but so far it hasn't been really different.

People are still posting random 'fixes' that they haven't tried themselves. Those 'fixes' were also in the other thread.
They also tried ARM7 stuff, didn't work. A "FIX" is something that will make the game do everything, so that includes wi-fi. Great that you got the rest working though.

baldymcbald said something usefull though ^^

And even if you start talking about possible ways to fix this, there's no way to know that someone is working on an actual fix and I doubt that he will read 29 pages to maybe find the cause of this problem.

/end of rant

eugene222

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have testet the Arm 7 Fix, it Freeze every Time on the Screen After the Intro...
I have tested it With M3 Real Sakura and Touchpod newest Versions.. So it didnt work for me...

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
arm7 of acce attorney wht abt if we use the arm7 of ace attorney and then the arm9.i bet it will get us forward.ok now everybody tried it wth latest firmware how abt downgrading it like in psp.and does it work wth moonshell2.10 heartgold tht is?

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im about to test the miles patch on R4i SDHC.
It is 120 MB so it somehow lost 8mb... But...Idk. Lol

We will never find out unless we experiment! So if you think of something, try it.
I personally don't care about WIFI as of now...I don't plan on WIFI ing until I get past the elite 4 and have a decent party...which is about a week from now.

And I know a week from now a patch will be up, lol. So as of now I just want a non-freeze patch until then

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
According to Normmatt the US Pokemon roms have the same AP protection as the previously released Korean version, which is an updated version of the protection on the Japanese versions.

So if there are any fixes for the Korean versions, perhaps try them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch