Not open for further replies.

banditkeith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
banditkeith said:
Sorry to bring this up again but just wondering if the leak everyone is working on is the real one?
I remember Sims 3 was leaked 2 weeks before it came out and then a proper one was leaked a week later. Possible that a better dump will come out once the game is released?
The ROM has to come from somewhere... and I've heard talk of people having a retail cart since Wednesday.
I'm going to have to say that this is a legit dump of the ROM.

Ahh.. that's good. Another possibility scratched off the list.
These extra files are very disturbing....

NeoHack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Im on the chat room,we tried some things but didnt seemed to work,it just worsened the situation! The countdown now takes less events to freeze!
Ex: took 4 events,now only 2

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if someone posted this before... I just don´t wanna read all the post to share this with you guys.
Only for HeartGold (sorry I forgot to tell you that)
No$Gba Fix
Put these two AR codes:
QUOTE said:
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000
FlashCard Fix
Download this patch
QUOTELink
Try out and see what happened

yez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long will it be until a patch for the game will be out?
Im surprised it took this long.

Also i have a question... how does the rom work on the acekard 2i, but with no other? Then cant you take that certain thing that allows you to play pokemon hg/ss and put it on other flash carts?

Donixs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoHack said:
Im on the chat room,we tried some things but didnt seemed to work,it just worsened the situation! The countdown now takes less events to freeze!
Ex: took 4 events,now only 2
What did you do, EXACTLY?

yez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also i have a question... how does the rom work on the acekard 2i, but with no other? Then cant you take that certain thing that allows you to play pokemon hg/ss and put it on other flash carts?

Posts merged

Anacobra

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NahuelDS said:
Sorry if someone posted this before... I just don´t wanna read all the post to share this with you guys

No$Gba Fix
Put these two AR codes:
QUOTE said:
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000

FlashCard Fix
Download this patch
QUOTELink

That's just the Arm7 thing again.

Vinsent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I noticed something recently. The less dots being shown when using a HM on the field seems to correlate to how soon you'll freeze! I have about 1 dot on screen, get worried about it and save. 30 second later it freezes. I restart and all the dots are there again. I hope this helps somehow.

RicardoToddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
NahuelDS said:
Sorry if someone posted this before... I just don´t wanna read all the post to share this with you guys

No$Gba Fix
Put these two AR codes:
QUOTE said:
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000

FlashCard Fix
Download this patch
QUOTELink

I'm tried, on my R4 with Kernel 1.18 , and Ysmenu.

Not Work sorry man =[

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yez said:
ow does the rom work on the acekard 2i, but with no other?
Simply.... AKAIO is amazing and don´t want to share his "greatness" with anyone. Sounds fair to me... the autor is working very hard on that unofficial firmware. Hope that he countinue.

Sorry for the R4 guys....
frown.gif

I know that for most of us it´s the only flashcard that we can find. But... what a piece of crap
hate2.gif

tanjiajun_34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I don't think it is a event counter.

Remember, the third badge starts to make it go crazy. Using Pokesav to remove the 3rd badge will decrease the crashes.
But why it is not a event counter?
Thats because after the 3rd badge, we continue the events like watering the tree that is blocking the road, that is an event. And go to the E something city into the temple to fight our rival and to meet the 3 pokemons.

However, when doing this there is not much problems.
If it is a event counter, while doing all these, why it did not crash as many times as before we remove the 3rd badge?

CeroCHAOS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could the AP have something to do with the Pokewalker? This may sound mildly ridiculous but I doubt the pokewalker interacts via Wifi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu