ROM Hack Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rvd42387 said:
outgum said:
baldymcbald said:
i took a break and analyzed what is known so far now then the glitch occurs in the graphics error when the light is "turned off" by a cascading failure that is occuring at 56612 which is set as 07 nowthen leaving that alone there must be present a level that can be modified as the shader does automatically on screen reset of the sprites at offset 02260344 now then what is needed to be done is to locate the exact point at which the cascade begins as it begins as a dma error there must be a direct cause to this now then what is needed to be found is the exact point at which the dma is launched 1 of 2possibilities to the is that the ap is what is launching the dma event or that it is a general error in the reading of the rom by the various programs since not all programs the crash occurs at the same time the ap must not be the culprit as it whould have to have strict routine that is to be followed
now ine direct line of this is the fact that 2 of the more used emulators have both and access of 50 graphics reset actions before failure while the average flash card system has less then that amount.
if the failure can expediated by the gym badges as some claim then its should be exponential which it seems to be yet there are cases where individuals have made it to the elite 4 thus the case that badges as a possible way of locating the error seems flawed
next the coding that streams itself seems to be in direct correalation to the errors thus by setting them to be skipped or over ridden caused complete failure of the rom as they are needed by the graphics engine to run the game so they cannot be directly changed.
hypothesis-
game mechanics operate a higher level due to the direct refrence of screen changing the emulators use more ram to calculate the exact pixel ratio needed to run the next screen it is in there that the problem lays if we can directly influence the outcome of those calculations being made it should be able to directly prevent the freezing from occuring any ideas on how to due this

Ill translate for you, In basic noob english, TROLOLOLOLOLOL
In basic rom hacking if its being serious, he is describing what appears to AP triggers or AP events.

So either Troll, or purposely trying to act over smart to be superior
Outgum Baldy has been working on this for a while hes not trolling

Outgum Baldy, is that his username on GBA temp? I would like a link to his profile and thank him for being one of the few people is actually doing something; not just whining and such.

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In basic rom hacking if its being serious, he is describing what appears to AP triggers or AP events.

[/quote]
calling me a troll ive been at this trying to get this game to work the last 3 days yeah i know i dnt puntuate get over it now then if you learn to read what is written as to summerazation of what has been found and what needs to be found in order to create a proper patch simply there are addresses that are used to calculate the refresh of the screen every time it changes some where in there there is a glitch that is causing the screen to clear rather then refresh
every address that has been looked at till now has been directly related to graphics the problem is in the graphics engine

The Albino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ccgriffith said:
mdyer94 said:
ccgriffith said:
After there's a patch for the AP, then we need a patch so I can molest Lyra.

Yea, that'd be cool.
You know she's like 10, right?

Well if it can be patched to do something like that, then it can be patched to do something as simple as making her older.

Fine, I'll just go molest Whitney. Then crash. Joy.

Lyra + tits?
I suppose I could get into that.
smileipb2.png

Arisa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bowser-jr said:
rvd42387 said:
outgum said:
baldymcbald said:
i took a break and analyzed what is known so far now then the glitch occurs in the graphics error when the light is "turned off" by a cascading failure that is occuring at 56612 which is set as 07 nowthen leaving that alone there must be present a level that can be modified as the shader does automatically on screen reset of the sprites at offset 02260344 now then what is needed to be done is to locate the exact point at which the cascade begins as it begins as a dma error there must be a direct cause to this now then what is needed to be found is the exact point at which the dma is launched 1 of 2possibilities to the is that the ap is what is launching the dma event or that it is a general error in the reading of the rom by the various programs since not all programs the crash occurs at the same time the ap must not be the culprit as it whould have to have strict routine that is to be followed
now ine direct line of this is the fact that 2 of the more used emulators have both and access of 50 graphics reset actions before failure while the average flash card system has less then that amount.
if the failure can expediated by the gym badges as some claim then its should be exponential which it seems to be yet there are cases where individuals have made it to the elite 4 thus the case that badges as a possible way of locating the error seems flawed
next the coding that streams itself seems to be in direct correalation to the errors thus by setting them to be skipped or over ridden caused complete failure of the rom as they are needed by the graphics engine to run the game so they cannot be directly changed.
hypothesis-
game mechanics operate a higher level due to the direct refrence of screen changing the emulators use more ram to calculate the exact pixel ratio needed to run the next screen it is in there that the problem lays if we can directly influence the outcome of those calculations being made it should be able to directly prevent the freezing from occuring any ideas on how to due this

Outgum Baldy has been working on this for a while hes not trolling

Outgum Baldy, is that his username on GBA temp? I would like a link to his profile and thank him for being one of the few people is actually doing something; not just whining and such.

no it was said to outgum and was about baldy (who wrote the post without punctuation)
look at th quote^^

Arisa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
iAlex said:
Arisa said:
iAlex said:
The SS patch from gamereviewers.info confirmed not working on M3 Sakura (3 Events).

so made a comment that it would work with R4...
You mean that it does work for the R4, but not for the M3? damn.

no just some one said it but i think it doesnt work either its a fake

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bowser, there have been alot of users working on it, baldymcbald is just one who reports in often

also baldymcbald I am officially giving up hunting for this stuff for the time being i need to eat and sleep and such so if you are still working on it good luck finding anything

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
to baldymcbald: like to thank you for working so hard instead of whining and trolling like most people are doing on this thread.

This thread also needs to stay on topic or it will close like the last one.

Gnasher113

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HBK said:
megachamp98 said:
HBK said:
DSTT running TTMENU NOT YSMenu 40 mins no freeze whatsoever.
TTMenu is what the DSTT come with right? and 40 min? Try going in and out for 10 min.... Also, how many badges? cuz the AP gets worse as you get more badges..

50 minutes now and 0 freezes, 0 badges but already in and out like 100 times.
ive played round 12 hours and have 3 badges, it freezes every 3 actions, just everyone else

im using a ttmenu so thought id give u some spoiler alert

Arisa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think we jshould just surrender as the ones who can#t hack or something like this and should rely on the pros and and try to support them somehow...
its kinda useless now in my opinion =(

xbrosss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
108 said:
iAlex said:
Arisa said:
iAlex said:
The SS patch from gamereviewers.info confirmed not working on M3 Sakura (3 Events).

It doesn't work. I just made a post stating this. Jesus Christ.
yeap its Jesus Christ fault, put the blame on texas

iAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
108 said:
iAlex said:
Arisa said:
iAlex said:

It doesn't work. I just made a post stating this. Jesus Christ.
Sorry, I didn't check back on the other page.

ccgriffith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arisa said:
I think we jshould just surrender as the ones who can#t hack or something like this and should rely on the pros and and try to support them somehow...
its kinda useless now in my opinion =(

I've already pulled out my pom-poms.

Of course, I stole them from Lyra.

Go, hackers, go!

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
baldymcbald said:

calling me a troll ive been at this trying to get this game to work the last 3 days yeah i know i dnt puntuate get over it now then if you learn to read what is written as to summerazation of what has been found and what needs to be found in order to create a proper patch simply there are addresses that are used to calculate the refresh of the screen every time it changes some where in there there is a glitch that is causing the screen to clear rather then refresh
every address that has been looked at till now has been directly related to graphics the problem is in the graphics engine

Firstly i said POSSIBLY a troll or a serious person, So you dont need to get all uppity on me.

And Secondly, why doesnt everyone just buy the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night