OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I was trying out a few Pokemon hacks on my R4 (It has Wood R4 1.12) and 3in1, but I can't get some of them to work.

Nonworking:
Pokemon Mitic Island
Pokemon ShinyGold
Pokemon Quartz

Previously, Pokemon Never and Touhoumon weren't working in my R4 until I trimmed them. I trimmed the three nonworking games, but that didn't fix the problem.

Pokemon ShinyGold and Quartz both freeze at a Game Boy Advance logo screen that is missing the © Nintendo part, after the start-up jingle. Pokemon Mitic Island freezes at a Game Boy Advance logo screen that ISN'T missing the © Nintendo part, after the start-up jingle.

My priorities to get fixed are Quartz and Mitic Island. I could care less about ShinyGold now that I could just as easily pick up HeartGold and play that.

Pokemon Mitic Island, Quartz, and ShinyGold work perfectly in Visual Boy Advance, trimmed or not. I did exactly as I did with Never, Touhoumon, Naranja, and Moemon Emerald, so I don't know what the problem is.
tongue.gif
Hell, even Never works after being trimmed, and it fricken didn't work at all in my R4 OR in VBA before it was trimmed.

Off topic: I know I made a topic earlier about picking Pokemon Hacks, but I decided beforehand to get and test out a few that I was most likely to play, just in case....
tongue.gif

EDIT: I downloaded the same ROM twice for Mitic Island and Never, so it's not a case of a bad ROM.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the double post, but I feel like nobody's going to answer me....
tongue.gif

I found a second version of Mitic Island while searching for a prepatched version that works. It allows choosing of a guy or a girl, unlike the first I found on Whack a Hack, which allows you to choose between a blue guy and a red guy and starts off 100x better. Which version is more recent, and I still have to figure out how to fix Mitic Island!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-