ROM Hack Pokémon Hack Screening Thread

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are there any changes besides just playing as a Shadow Triad character and the Title Screen? If so please post more info on what it is you changed.
I remember Hoenn White. One of my favourite hacks. I look forward to this version, and your versions of Pokemon Hoenn B/W 2 :)

cataboy123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any changes besides just playing as a Shadow Triad character and the Title Screen? If so please post more info on what it is you changed.

I remember Hoenn White. One of my favourite hacks. I look forward to this version, and your versions of Pokemon Hoenn B/W 2 :)
Ya lol you ride a motorcycle.

Stardustmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokemon-logo.jpg
Ruby White
(hack of White)

Legendary Groudon and Kyogre return but which one will win this time.
Become the hero and stop N from taking over.

I have made a new hack and i want this to be added to the collection please

Stardustmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May i ask what is new in this?
i have changed team plasma, shadow triad, cheren, bianca, male hero, N, ghetsis, elesa, burgh, clay,cilan, cress, chili, alder reshiram and zekroms sprites and battle sprites and mug shots just need to do the back sprites.
Pokemon trainer and wild have slightly been edited will change more when i can get some more time for them.
i have changed names of the characters and some of what they say i just need to edit it to revolve more around kyogre and groudon shots of the changed will be added soon.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have changed team plasma, shadow triad, cheren, bianca, male hero, N, ghetsis, elesa, burgh, clay,cilan, cress, chili, alder reshiram and zekroms sprites and battle sprites and mug shots just need to do the back sprites.
Pokemon trainer and wild have slightly been edited will change more when i can get some more time for them.
i have changed names of the characters and some of what they say i just need to edit it to revolve more around kyogre and groudon shots of the changed will be added soon.
All of your changes should be posted in the main post in a neat and orderly fashion (like, say, using point form). It gives you brownie points when the hack is being evaluated ;)

cataboy123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone think they could help me with making an Iris or Skyla OW and backsprite (Mugshot if available)? Just send me it or post it here (if allowed) k thanks you'll be added to the credits.

Pikacute08

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

**= ha? co? di? fu?

No offence but you said the pokemon hacks are easy well my hack is much more than it has lots of new features that no has it has something has never been done before and what I can do is a big different from the others just approve it and you will see I will blow your minds and if not you take it done that is fine with just watch the demo in 2 weeks and you will see the different between my hacks and others I will put a link in the thret for you watch in 2 weeks trust me it's really good​

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No offence but you said the pokemon hacks are easy well my hack is much more than it has lots of new features that no has it has something has never been done before and what I can do is a big different from the others just approve it and you will see I will blow your minds and if not you take it done that is fine with just watch the demo in 2 weeks and you will see the different between my hacks and others I will put a link in the thret for you watch in 2 weeks trust me it's really good
No hacks get approved until we see the work that gets put into them. To be honest, your "just approve my hack" attitude puts you in a bad spot in my books. I guess we'll see in two weeks ;)

Edit: Looks like you already got turned down once. You should really try a little harder at following the rules...

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: