Pokemon Go taking measures to keep people indoors

Pokemon_GO_Gen_5_Key_Art.0.jpg

Niantic are now taking measures to keep people indoors with Pokemon Go.
Monster spawns are now increased, so you can catch more Pokemon from home, and Incense is now 99% off and features double it's original duration (up from 30 minutes to 1 hour)
Incense are an item that make more Pokemon spawn near you.
It remains to be seen if these measures will help at all. Personally I don't go outside to play Pokemon Go, I only play it if I'm already going outside for some reason. But depending on how many dedicated fans are left, this could have a big impact.

In a statement to Polygon, a Niantic representative said that the studio is currently “prioritizing updates to Pokémon GO features and experiences that can be enjoyed in individual settings.” Notably, the game will be increasing habitats so that trainers can see more monsters nearby while playing closer to home.

Incense packs, which increase monster spawns, are also going on 99% discount — and when they’re active, they will now last an hour.

Incubators, which ask players to accrue a certain number of steps before hatching eggs containing Pokémon, will now be more effective. “Trainers can hatch Eggs twice as fast,” Niantic said.

Finally, PokéStops are dropping Gifts with more frequency. All of these changes are in effect immediately, and will continue until “further notice,” Niantic told Polygon.

:arrow:Source

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
people should be spending money on groceries or toilet paper and not micro transactions for this POS! :rofl:

you start off with giving good advice, but as always you end with hate.

you have 18K plus post is anything you have said useful?

its just hate after hate. im willing to waste some of my toilet paper on you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...