Android Pokemon GO! Now out for Android!(And Possibly IOS ?!)

D

Deleted User

i was on the hype train for this game until i knew its incompatible with x86 (zenfone 2)

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
26 new countries have official access to pokemon go.

Pokémon GO is available in twenty-six new countries. As of tonight, Trainers living in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Switzerland are able to download Pokémon GO from the Play Store or App Store.

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Pokemon Go is out at 15 more countries!!! :yay:

Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, MALAYSIA, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, and Palau!!!

Enjoy the games! But, I can't play it because my android "ASUS K0-12" was not compatible right now.......

UPDATE!!!

My android Asus K0-12 (fonepad 7) is now support Pokemon Go at last! Please update your android for Asus right now!!! :yay:

Last edited by AsPika2219,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...