Hacking Pokemon GBA Roms and R4

tehxlizardxking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently played through Pokemon Fire Red in ROM form, and I want to import them into either my Pokemon Pearl cart, or my Pokemon Diamond rom that's on my R4.

So my question is, what do I have to buy/do to import my pokemon?

tehxlizardxking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I figured, do you know what I'd have to do to get it working? It seems like I'd need to do soemthing special since I'd be running in DS Mode playing Pearl, and then still needing the rom loaded to slot 2.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure about this, but if you get an EZ-Flash 3-in-1 card and copy Fire Red into the NOR RAM, it might work. But I don't know if an emulator's SAV file would work with a GBA Loader.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well at least with Megaman ZX, the link Ez 3 in 1 gba game (Megaman Zero 3 and 4) Slot1 Card works fine, even if the gba rom is in PSRAM.

ninja_07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
You can use the emu save dont delete it !!
There was a detailed thread over on DGEMU, ill have a look for you

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sephiroth said:
I'm not sure about this, but if you get an EZ-Flash 3-in-1 card and copy Fire Red into the NOR RAM, it might work. But I don't know if an emulator's SAV file would work with a GBA Loader.

You will need, however, to patch the DP ROM if you're using the EZ Flash 3-in-1. If not patched, DP will recognize the game in the slot-2 (thus being able to activate the "GBA insertion pokémons" event), but you won't be able to transfer pokémons, because DP will not find any save for the GBA game. Search the "poképatch" in GBATemp's download database.
Once you're done with the EZ Flash 3-in-1 ROM, replace the patched DP with the "clean" copy. The patched copy doesn't work with original Pokémon carts... well, assuming you have one.

QUOTE(Yuan @ Jul 6 2008, 02:17 PM) Well at least with Megaman ZX, the link Ez 3 in 1 gba game (Megaman Zero 3 and 4) Slot1 Card works fine, even if the gba rom is in PSRAM.

This may sound dumb, but how do you load the game into the PSRAM and then load an NDS game?

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Goloki said:
Yuan said:
Well at least with Megaman ZX, the link Ez 3 in 1 gba game (Megaman Zero 3 and 4) Slot1 Card works fine, even if the gba rom is in PSRAM.

This may sound dumb, but how do you load the game into the PSRAM and then load an NDS game?

Well, I use Rudolph 1.9d Exp Pack Tool. Load game pressing select, it will load to PSRAM and soft reset.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay