Pokemon fixed version is OUT!

spicee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant save at all on my flash xtreme 256 cart. it freezes at the "now saving" screen.
frown.gif
anyone else have this problem?

M

Mavis Cruet

Oh dear it's doubled in size over night, how am I going to tell my son that this is 128bit? He spent months saving up for his F2A and 64bit cart when most games would fit on it. 8 MB of crack seems huge to me.
frown.gif

L

leeisl

Can't save at all on my flash extreme 256 cart. Freezes on the "Now Saving" Screen.
frown.gif

LoPoZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
my game restarts when i try to save (first tries backup mem., then restarts game) ... (using EZ-Flash)

anyone got the same problem?

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
Oh dear it's doubled in size over night, how am I going to tell my son that this is 128bit? He spent months saving up for his F2A and 64bit cart when most games would fit on it. 8 MB of crack seems huge to me.
frown.gif
i suppose that 128 is not the correct size, and as Dranzer confirmed the rom is still full of dummy bytes ( 00 , FF ) which are not useful to the game itself.
Maybe (and i say MAYBE) we may expect another release of this rom (a fixed version sized 64 mbits)

everything that is written above are just my thougts and maybe they are pure fantasy, so don't get angry on me if it does not ahappen
rolleyes.gif

M

Mavis Cruet

i suppose that 128 is not the correct size, and as Dranzer confirmed the rom is still full of dummy bytes ( 00 , FF ) which are not useful to the game itself.
Maybe (and i say MAYBE) we may expect another release of this rom (a fixed version sized 64 mbits)

everything that is written above are just my thougts and maybe they are pure fantasy, so don't get angry on me if it does not ahappenÂ
rolleyes.gif
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Guys like you have saved me a heap of money this past year, I am eternally grateful.

As it happens, I broke the bad news to my son and he wasn't bothered. He's happily playing it on his PC right now.

So many thanks to all concerned
biggrin.gif

M

marshalbanana

QUOTE said:
is it just me, or did anyone else have to fix their rom to make it run on a FC... I tried 3 times, rwice with pogoshell, and once without, and it did not work, so i fixed my rom so that the intro wasn't there, and it worked fine. anyone else need to remove th intro to get it to work?

I had the same problem you did with a F2A 256Mbit cart using Pogoshell. Thanks for listing the workaround, I was going crazy there
rolleyes.gif

Also get a message saying my 'internal clock battery has run dry' and I suspect that this is the clock issue everyone is talking about...

To the other guy in this thread that is having problems saving with their cart - I don't have a problem saving. I do get the message 'corrupt save data' when loading my data...but it loads. Don't know what that is all about.

Anyhoo.

-marshalbanana
"Data, data, fake data!"

T

tomservo6

So what exactly is "fixed" in this fixed version? Is it the clock thing or is it something else?

N

NEiM0D

QUOTE said:
Â
 | First we want to send a big fuck you to all those rom- |
 | kids dissing us for bad/non working dump! FUCK YOU!   |
 | If you can do any better, please do so. Dump a fucking |
 | game 9 days prior the retail.. ok? the scene is what it |
 | is right now because of fuckers like you!        |
 |                             |
 | You guys dont even deserve the crappy fserves you are  |
 | leeching this from so fucks again to you!        |
 |                             |

Some of you still haven't gotten the message.
Don't moan about the 128MB size, the previous rom was faulty.
YOU CANNOT TRIM IT DOWN. PERIOD.
As for the clock patch, we will NOT do one.
We have been bothered with stupid lamers all day, this is it.
If you want a clock patch GO FUCKING MAKE IT YOURSELF.
BE HAPPY WE EVEN RELEASED THE WORKING ROM.
WE HAD INITIAL THOUGHTS NEVER TO RELEASE IT TO YOU FUCKERS.

BTW It's really respectful to remove the intro, but it wont trimmed down to 64M.

T

tomservo6

Dude, chill out with your bad self. No one's complaining. Just wanted to know what the difference was between the two dumps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum