ROM Hack Pokemon fire Gold & Silver Leaf

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
^seruiously if you actually did some work post some screenshots or something so it looks legit. However I honestly dont belive you. I Dont't think we even have any programs that can make 4 regions in one game, unless you are one really professional coder you r probably trolling.

Reactions: 1 person

ascension7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I saw in the first post you needed someone who can edit battle sprites and mugshots, so if you still need that, I'll be more than happy to help! :) I also had found a great script that will show the player's current coordinates, which might be of use

BlacknYellowHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you still working on, Mr.Macho?
Because the last update is much time ago.
If it is dead, ask Drayono to work on, because he can handle this I think.
If it isn't dead, I wanna see some updates AND COOOOKIIIES xD
@Drayono: I HAVE TO CRYYY D:
But okeh. (-.-')

jamrock100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well bro just started playing and by the looks of it well done! There is a bug to fix when oak comes to u after u try to go on route 1 without any pokemon. when u go to the left of the grass he stops you but doesn't say anything but when u go to the right that's where everything happens. You should make the event happen at any place near the grass. BTW don't give up bro this is going to be an awsome hack. Blessings for you with making this hack, hope you get it done 11 :)

ascension7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I could try taking this up if it remains quiet for awhile, though I'm still sort of new to hacking in general, especially scripting in PPRE. But I could give it a shot sometime.

markdave

Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon FIre Gold & SIlver Leaf
Pokemon_FireRed_and-LeafGreen.jpg

*snip*
470999226.jpg
631721382.jpg

Download info can be obtained by using my own pokemon blog site I created, please sign up and support it it'd help me out alot :)

Link to my site -->
http://bidoofstreehouse.webs.com/apps/blog/?view_type=0

A few months back, "Chaos Rush" posted on pokecommunity about a hack of Soul silver and Heart gold he was planning to make, This hack would be a remake of Pokemon fire red and leaf green. Unfortunately though, after completing the hack up until route 1, he said he was no longer going to work on the hack. However, he did release the work he had done so far. I'm going to finish the hack.

So far i've edited everything up until the Second gym (Including gym fight).
Features
  • Start of in pallet town/kanto and relive the same events which lead up to you starting your journey as a pokemon trainer!
  • All trainers/gym leaders and the elite four will be the same levels as what they were in fire red/leaf green.
  • New rival, Gary!
  • To sum it up, all (main) features of fire red and Leaf green will be in this game.
  • - More to come...
Screenshots
Full02betapics.png

I need someone who can -
-Give me certain co-ordinates of a certain spot
-Someone to change battle sprites and mugshots​
How to download this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.