Pokemon edit data?

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by neojei, Sep 6, 2006.

Sep 6, 2006

Pokemon edit data? by neojei at 4:04 AM (1,232 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. neojei
    OP

Member neojei GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have a gameshark, maybe about a yearold. I was wondering if it was possible to edit the data of the pokemon in the game from my save? Like where it says where you found the pokemon basically, and the trainer who found the pokemon. Don't want to touch stats, just like those small things. Thanks.

2. Heinrisch

Member Heinrisch GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    Ofcourse its possible, all info is in the save. Just download a hex editor and start editing.

3. neojei
    OP

United States
    NM I found something called the Pokemon Maker late last night. [​IMG] thanks.

4. Wuschmaster

Member Wuschmaster GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    rofl cheater

5. neojei
    OP

United States
    It's not really about cheatin, I really like having to catch pokemon and raise them, it's things like exclusives that piss me off. Like the starters, I want all of them, but I want to train them like they're mine, not traded from my other cart. I want the same ID and such. Also things like Jirachi only being available through certain methods, as the other pokemon, when clearly Nintendo will never hold an event anywhere within 20 minutes of where I live to snag one of those elusive gifts. Luckily Mew is finally being given out nation wide.