Gaming pokemon ds download play problems

ichigo_kurosaki

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
hey everyone im having trouble with the download play. I was trying to battle my friend and he had daimond the room was working and i talked to him but it freezes and says whoops maybe some other time so i cant battle or trade him. I have used pokesav may this have triggered the download problem. someone please help!!!
wacko.gif

luneth22

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
first mistake, pokemon pearl/diamond/platinium does not have download play....but never mind.

1) did you use pokesav too much to edit your save? if so possible.

2) did you deactivate and disable all cheats? Sometimes game may hang with cheats in multiplayer.

Posts merged

give details of how you used Pokesav, maybe i can then deduce your problem.

ichigo_kurosaki

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
well i mean the rooms in the pokemon center. i downloaded a sav file with all pokemon at level 10 and i used the pokesav to change them under my trainer name so that they would listen to me. And i did turn off the cheats.

luneth22

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Then that could very well have been what crashed your game. I suggest you start over.

I advise you to use Pokesav cautiously, don't overdo it. And always make a copy of your SAV file that is UNEDITED by pokesav in case something happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: oh ye i made a post i did forget they had an account i prob shouldve tagged them in the post tbh