ROM Hack Pokemon Dream Radar Cart Redirect Patch - Use save file on SD instead of NDS cart

RandomModderH9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did all the exact steps and everything needed, but for some reason I don’t see black 2 and white 2 on poketransporter, Do i have to delete the game Or something

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did all the exact steps and everything needed, but for some reason I don’t see black 2 and white 2 on poketransporter, Do i have to delete the game Or something
You using a cartridge otlr TWilightMenu? You copied the save to the appropriate location?

RandomModderH9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You using a cartridge otlr TWilightMenu? You copied the save to the appropriate location?
Twilight menu, there was already a roms and saves file so all i did was rename the file to black2.save and i felt like i did everything correctly, but i still dont see it pop up in the transporter menu

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twilight menu, there was already a roms and saves file so all i did was rename the file to black2.save and i felt like i did everything correctly, but i still dont see it pop up in the transporter menu
From what i understand from the OP, the save has to be patched before you can use it on the Poke Transporter. the save gets patched when you run Dream Radar with the B2/W2 cart in, not sure how /or if you can do it with TWilightmenu..
Maybe @zaksabeast could shed some light on this (if he/she's still around)?

RandomModderH9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what i understand from the OP, the save has to be patched before you can use it on the Poke Transporter. the save gets patched when you run Dream Radar with the B2/W2 cart in, not sure how /or if you can do it with TWilightmenu..
Maybe @zaksabeast could shed some light on this (if he/she's still around)?
How do you save the patch?

SanKing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad you enjoy it! Sadly, if I start making custom patches for some people multiple other people will want custom patches as well.
what do you do with white2.ips and black2.ips do i need to put it in a folder or something
Post automatically merged:

I do not have the titles in my luma folder nor do i have the ips code what do i do

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you do with white2.ips and black2.ips do i need to put it in a folder or something
Bruh, it's explained in the OP 👇
Copy the ips patch you want to your sd card
  • For Pokemon Dream Radar use /luma/titles/00040000000AE100/code.ips
  • For Pokemon Transporter use /luma/titles/00040000000C9C00/code.ips
I do not have the titles in my luma folder
Create a new folder and name it "titles", and inside it create two other ones, named "00040000000AE100" and "00040000000C9C00". Inside each you place the two .ips files.
nor do i have the ips code what do i do
It's in the .zip package that's in the OP (again).

Shadow-san

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where/how can I get dream radar nowadays?

where/how can I get dream radar nowadays?

Shadow-san

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you bought it on the eShop before last April, then you can still re-download it.

If you never bought it on the eShop, then you get it the same way you get everything else.
cant find rom of it anywhere and only just learned about hshop

l111411

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It didn't work for me I did everything you said except that the difference is that my file where there is the Title of the games is on Nintendo 3ds and not on Luma I went with the Title of Poké Transfer and I put the white.ips which I renamed to code.ips and Pokemon white and its backup was located in roms/nds Pokemon - White Version (France) (NDSi Enhanced) and for its backup it's is roms/nds/savesPokemon - White Version (France) (NDSi Enhanced).sav I also tried by renaming the game and saving but it still does not detect the game and I am of course not the game in physics

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
except that the difference is that my file where there is the Title of the games is on Nintendo 3ds and not on Luma
Don't put them on the Nintendo 3ds folder. Read below 👇
Create a new folder and name it "titles", and inside it create two other ones, named "00040000000AE100" and "00040000000C9C00". Inside each you place the two .ips files.
*On the root of the sdcard btw.

Reactions: l111411

l111411

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Thanks I will try that

Thanks I will try that

I just tried but it still didn't work I created only 1 file and it's 00040000000C9C00 since it's Poké Transfer that interests me but it still didn't work so I created the second file which is that of Dream Radar to see if it would work while putting the .ips in this new file but Poké Transfer still does not detect my Pokémon White game

In fact it's good I succeeded, I just had to put the titles file in the luma folder instead of putting it in the root of the SD card thank you very much for your help it was almost two days since I tried

Last edited by l111411,
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1