Gaming Pokemon Diamond GBA insertion features.

shadowofdarkness

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone one got these to work with a R4 and a official gba cart in slot 2. I don't think anyone will have had time to test the pal park but what about the swarms. I have not seen a sign of them working yet on my game.

shadowofdarkness

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My bad, I just thought of something it turns out the swarms I was trying where not in the Sinnohdex I think the first chance to test will be Haunter in turnback cave as he is the only swarm one I found that is in the Sinnohdex.

Any fast players that get there and can tell if the gba linking works please post. Any of rsefrlg will cause the swarm according to serebii.net

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Has anyone one got these to work with a R4 and a official gba cart in slot 2. I don't think anyone will have had time to test the pal park but what about the swarms. I have not seen a sign of them working yet on my game.

Actually, I have, briefly. I haven't transferred or anything but...

I tried Pokemon Diamond early this morning and deleted my old JP game. However, the USA game recognized the save and assumed it was the actual Japanese game (they are compatible, yes).

So I got that third option on the menu (transfer Pokemons from older game) which I didn't see while playing JP and having Euro offical Ruby in my Slot 2.

So the USA Diamond most likely is compatible with the GBA Euro official retail versions.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
well that's a relief because i have a legit ruby euro gba game so i'm looking forward to getting my pokemon from ruby now
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.