Pokemon Diamond GBA insertion features.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by shadowofdarkness, Apr 21, 2007.

Apr 21, 2007
  1. shadowofdarkness
    OP

Member shadowofdarkness GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Has anyone one got these to work with a R4 and a official gba cart in slot 2. I don't think anyone will have had time to test the pal park but what about the swarms. I have not seen a sign of them working yet on my game.

2. shadowofdarkness
    OP

Canada
    My bad, I just thought of something it turns out the swarms I was trying where not in the Sinnohdex I think the first chance to test will be Haunter in turnback cave as he is the only swarm one I found that is in the Sinnohdex.

Any fast players that get there and can tell if the gba linking works please post. Any of rsefrlg will cause the swarm according to serebii.net

3. HBK

Member HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Portugal
    Actually, I have, briefly. I haven't transferred or anything but...

I tried Pokemon Diamond early this morning and deleted my old JP game. However, the USA game recognized the save and assumed it was the actual Japanese game (they are compatible, yes).

So I got that third option on the menu (transfer Pokemons from older game) which I didn't see while playing JP and having Euro offical Ruby in my Slot 2.

So the USA Diamond most likely is compatible with the GBA Euro official retail versions.

4. shadowofdarkness
    OP

Canada
  5. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    well that's a relief because i have a legit ruby euro gba game so i'm looking forward to getting my pokemon from ruby now [​IMG]

6. HBK

Member HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Portugal
    Yeah, I have an American Leafgreen although my main Pokes are all in Ruby except for a shiny Pidgeot I got there.