Gaming Pokemon cheat codes help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dinoguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 886
  • Replies Replies 1

Dinoguy

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
245
Country
United States
1.Are there any PBR games that transfer your pokemon on the game too the ds since I lost some valuable pokemon and only have them on a pass on PBR. And I'm pretty shure this is a longshot ,but meh.

2.Can I use pokesav to make a cheat that'll make my game have the same ID as another pokemon game since I want to transfer all the pokemon in one game to another game via my pokemon ranch.

To do this do I also need the secret id?

Is it possible to manipulate the ids to be able to access pokemon ranch via lots of different game savs?
 
hate to tell you this but PBR don,t detect flashcards OR RECON FROM YOUR RANCH


but i heard that you can transfer from a cyclo dscard
 

Site & Scene News