Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
BobTheJoeBob said:
Stevetry said:
What flashcart is it for? Or is it a universal patch?

and ofcource it`s black i`m playing White now
tongue.gif

EDIT: it`s also for White

kadyome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tehee! what is this item I got? name is, Ribati Chiketto.. hmm english for.. "Liberty Ticket" ? Am I Right? I think its a ticket for a Ship Ride in Hiun City!! got it from Wi-Fi Connect stuff etc. XDD

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
kadyome said:
Tehee! what is this item I got? name is, Ribati Chiketto.. hmm english for.. "Liberty Ticket" ? Am I Right? I think its a ticket for a Ship Ride in Hiun City!! got it from Wi-Fi Connect stuff etc. XDD

Yep, that's the Liberty Ticket - you use it to get Victini, but I'm pretty sure you knew that already.

On topic though - I think this AP measure (the no EXP one) is pretty hilarious. xD

iambananaballsso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using ds lite, acekard 2 akaio 1.7.1, and it freezes when i select the guy avatar, for black and white. Although the sound continues to play...

jooozek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Code:
@echo off
title AP PATCH - THEPOKEMONHGSS
echo Thepokemonhgss is Owner! 

echo Hi welcome to my ap patch :) please extract it to your black/white rom file and hit run to complete the patch - thepokemonhgss 
echo If you did it correctly congratulations! You've patched your rom! Any bugs report to me REMOVE DUE TO LINKING TO A ROM

pause
Thats whats inside the .bat file there, dont post stuff like that without checking it yourself (try opening it with notepad at least)

s3k7i0n8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran that "patch" doesn't seem like it made a change to the ROM plus the file looks way to small 408bytes?!?!?! looks to me like a simply console application that runs one line of text....

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
@echo off
title AP PATCH - THEPOKEMONHGSS
echo Thepokemonhgss is Owner!

echo Hi welcome to my ap patch
smile.gif
please extract it to your black/white rom file and hit run to complete the patch - thepokemonhgss
echo If you did it correctly congratulations! You've patched your rom! Any bugs report to me *snip

pause

Wow this is a great patch. -.-

It's just a run.bat with nothing in it. Thank God I'm on a Mac so Windows viruses (not the case, but it could have been) can't get to me.

kadyome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SonicRax said:
kadyome said:

Yep, that's the Liberty Ticket - you use it to get Victini, but I'm pretty sure you knew that already.

On topic though - I think this AP measure (the no EXP one) is pretty hilarious. xD

Yeah, It's worse than the freeze AP wherein still you CAN play and PROGRESS through the game... but this new AP will kill your pokemon if you still continue until the 2nd city... obviously..
biggrin.gif
D

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
D

Deleted User

coolness said:
iambananaballsso said:
i am using ds lite, acekard 2 akaio 1.7.1, and it freezes when i select the guy avatar, for black and white. Although the sound continues to play...

try to load in green DMA
smile.gif
Doesn't work and the games lags as fuck
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1