Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Acekard 2i with the latest AKAIO 1.7.1 firmware and it works but it randomly FREEZES
tongue.gif
........... Is thar a fix for acekard 2i? Just curious not begging
smile.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
oli4--4 said:
Could someone please help me with the -4 Error?
Posting over and over again isn't going to help solve the problem. There is no fix for it right now, so just sit back and wait for it to be released.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SSBBDaisy said:
I have Acekard 2i with the latest AKAIO 1.7.1 firmware and it works but it randomly FREEZES
tongue.gif
smile.gif
No, how can you expect a fix within a few hours? And am I right to assume that you are gaining XP? (Which is kind of weird)

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
SSBBDaisy said:
tongue.gif
smile.gif
No, how can you expect a fix within a few hours? And am I right to assume that you are gaining XP? (Which is kind of weird)
Well I meant to say is there something I don't have or i'm doing wrong because there are people here who have everything I have (acekard 2i and the latest firmware) and there playing it just fine. Someone said they have been playing it for 30 minutes. I'm just wondering if I've done something wrong or I'm missing something.

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SSBBDaisy said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
SSBBDaisy said:
tongue.gif
smile.gif
Well I meant to say is there something I don't have or i'm doing wrong because there are people here who have everything I have (acekard 2i and the latest firmware) and there playing it just fine. Someone said they have been playing it for 30 minutes. I'm just wondering if I've done something wrong or I'm missing something.
There's no fix currently available. So as long as you have the latest AKAIO your not missing anything. But do you or do you not gain XP?

theenumber42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SSBBDaisy said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
SSBBDaisy said:
tongue.gif
smile.gif

the freezes are random.

Keyword being: random.

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
SSBBDaisy said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
SSBBDaisy said:
tongue.gif
smile.gif
There's no fix currently available. So as long as you have the latest AKAIO your not missing anything. But do you or do you not gain XP?
oh yes I was just going to ask if anyone else was having that problem. I'm not gaining XP. I thought it was a story gimmick or something but I guess not.

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XenoX said:
No. You can't gain xp, now waiting for your team patch. (same for all linker)
I know that you can't gain XP. I was asking the other dude whether he had the same problem as he didn't mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol