ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

robinquedimais

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I put the files in my sd card like usual, but when i tried to activate the cheats with EdiZon, it couldn't find any of the codes. Then i redid the process and when i tried to iniciate the game, it gave me an error redirecting me to the home page. Then I reinstalled and remove the cheat codes from the atmosphere folder and the game was working normally but I still can't use the cheats help

So, I tried again and the cheats are appearing now, but when i try to play the game it gives me the same error saying "the software was closed because an error occurred"

I deleted every code that i wasn't going to use from the txt file and it worked

Last edited by robinquedimais,

Beefkek

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah that is what mine looks like as well
Then it's probably one or more codes fking up everything else for you. Try enabling only the 100% catch for example and move the other folders somewhere else. See if it works. If it does, keep adding your other codes 1by1 and see which one causes the issue.

DuhNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro the problem is that in the Add-ons tab of emulator ( Right side of compatibility )cheats aren't showing....
Hmmm can i see your folder structure again. tbh im at a lost, if you followed the guide, used the v1.1.1 cheats then I really don't know whats the issue.

Choopie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it's probably one or more codes fking up everything else for you. Try enabling only the 100% catch for example and move the other folders somewhere else. See if it works. If it does, keep adding your other codes 1by1 and see which one causes the issue.

Yeah, while using ryujinx the only code out of 3 that worked was the 60FPS. I tried 4x xp as well as 100% catch as well and the game wouldn't load and crashed.

DuhNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. First, open your mod location, you can do it on both emulators by right-clicking the game. Then create a folder with the cheat name you want to use (you will need to create a separate folder for each cheat). Inside that folder create another folder and name it "cheat" and in that folder, you put the text file with the ONE code you want to use.
Afaik, codes that require you to push a button don't work. Some codes are also too big or something, so if it doesn't work/crashes it's probably that.
Here is how it should look like:

View attachment 286560
@Choopie
For ryujinx check the guide on page 63, the folder structure should be like (or well mine is like this):
1637689504463.png

with 1 txt file that has all your cheat codes added there.

Reactions: demondied1

Shadowfox1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far some of the cheats for BD are working, but i need help. The [Catch Trainer Pokemon] cheat works, but once
I capture the second pokemon it deposits the first pokemon from the trainer only. I have tried a few times and i cant seem to get any pokemon after the first one. Also it makes it seem as if i lost the battle. Is thier a fix for cathing the other trainers pokemon??

Limp-Bones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far some of the cheats for BD are working, but i need help. The [Catch Trainer Pokemon] cheat works, but once
I capture the second pokemon it deposits the first pokemon from the trainer only. I have tried a few times and i cant seem to get any pokemon after the first one. Also it makes it seem as if i lost the battle. Is thier a fix for cathing the other trainers pokemon??
It only catches the 1st pokemon as far as I can tell from previous posts/replies. so if you are trying to catch the 2nd, 3rd or 4th, it will still be whatever the 1st pokemon was.

Beefkek

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Choopie
For ryujinx check the guide on page 63, the folder structure should be like (or well mine is like this):
View attachment 286563
with 1 txt file that has all your cheat codes added there.
The guide on page 63 literally tells you to make another folder with the same name as the cheat before the "cheats" folder xD
But I guess it doesn't matter if both ways work.

Btw does anyone have the 2x movement speed code mentioned in that guide? I can only find the ones that require you to hold a button and those don't work for emulators it seems.

Shadowfox1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It only catches the 1st pokemon as far as I can tell from previous posts/replies. so if you are trying to catch the 2nd, 3rd or 4th, it will still be whatever the 1st pokemon was.
Damn ok, well would my other option be using a cheat that lets me encounter specific pokemon I want? if they have a cheat like that. I use Edizon for my cheats. Never tried Yuzu but Ii can try

Last edited by Shadowfox1,

DuhNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guide on page 63 literally tells you to make another folder with the same name as the cheat before the "cheats" folder xD
But I guess it doesn't matter if both ways work.

Btw does anyone have the 2x movement speed code mentioned in that guide? I can only find the ones that require you to hold a button and those don't work for emulators it seems.
For yuzu it says that but for ryujinx it doesn't mention make another folder with the same name as the cheat.

[x2 Player Speed (ON) 1.1.1]
040A0000 01E1CE2C 1E2E1000

the above code is not mine and credit goes to either one of the creators here.

AlterZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone make a cheat code to "cycle through outfits"?.

Like "Hold L" and then "Press A" to change clothes.

This way we wouldn't have to go to the outfit shop to change them.

Reactions: Natural

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof