ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me know if the reinstall helps with the corrupted game file and if you wanna use the codes I posted, go ahead. Also, be careful using some codes in junction with others as it can cause some coders to not work as they should or at all or could cause game corruption. I didn't make those codes, I only remapped the trigger for the Shiny Cheat from [Hold R] to [Hold ZR]. I take no Credit for the codes. Using those two codes together with them both having the [Hold R] trigger mapping wouldn't spawn the mon I wanted or make the normally encountered mon Shiny, So I remapped the Shiny Cheats Trigger and have had no issues other than with the ability of the newly spawned mon not having its' proper ability, to which I'm working on correcting.
It didn't work it still
Let me know if the reinstall helps with the corrupted game file and if you wanna use the codes I posted, go ahead. Also, be careful using some codes in junction with others as it can cause some coders to not work as they should or at all or could cause game corruption. I didn't make those codes, I only remapped the trigger for the Shiny Cheat from [Hold R] to [Hold ZR]. I take no Credit for the codes. Using those two codes together with them both having the [Hold R] trigger mapping wouldn't spawn the mon I wanted or make the normally encountered mon Shiny, So I remapped the Shiny Cheats Trigger and have had no issues other than with the ability of the newly spawned mon not having its' proper ability, to which I'm working on correcting.
It still didn't work pokemon are still lv100

GatoFiestero

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
[Shiny Pokemon (HOLD R)]
040A0000 024685A8 54000720
040A0000 024685A8 14000045
the orginal one should work without pptc, but like i said before, cant turn it off till you quit the game
Thanks

I don't know if anyone has made these yet but I made them for myself and figured I'd share since they might be useful to other people.

[x1.5 Player Speed (HOLD B) 1.1]
040A0000 021dff1c 1E2E1000
040A0000 021dff1c 1E2F1000

[Exp Share On 1.1]
040A0000 0244e510 52800020

[Exp Share Off 1.1]
040A0000 0244e510 52800000

For version 1.1 of BD
Thanks x2 !!!

Some cheats I tested on Yuzu and they're working fine. Credits: Here
PBD v1.0.0 [F87FC6075104EC4D]
- Exp x16
- Infinite HP
- Infinite PP
- Infinite BP
- Infinite Items
- Infinite Money
- 100% Shiny
- One Hit Kill
- Ignore Evolution Conditions.

Note: Infinite = never decreases.

Can we get the Infinite PP for 1.1? Anyway, great work

LofiBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok guys some changes have been made as i am slightly struggling trying to keep codes in a working order on main OP.

I removed the raw codes section. instead i will keep those files as updated as possible. they include cheats for all versions and will include pearl as well when that releases.

sorry if this is an inconvenience. I also separated the all items codes to be separate since they are so big so they will not cause issues with the other codes. and PLEASE guys for the love of Arceus. Stop sharing peoples codes without proper credit and or permission. If someone doesn't want it shared here then no matter how much you want that code DONT SHARE IT.

Love you all <3 Codes are updated to page 27.
Ty for all the hard work ur doing preciate you <3 , also i saw in a reddit post that u can switch between BD and SP in the same rom

Reactions: Pasca1409

LofiBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
yeah you can but it wont show us the pearl Build id. so i have to wait for the official release for when people won't need to do an ips patch.

Attachments

• i see.jpg
    i see.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 47

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what's going on but I'm still on ver 1.0 and when I try and load cheats for 1.0 it crashes every time

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some cheats I tested on Yuzu and they're working fine. Credits: Here
PBD v1.0.0 [F87FC6075104EC4D]
- Exp x16
- Infinite HP
- Infinite PP
- Infinite BP
- Infinite Items
- Infinite Money
- 100% Shiny
- One Hit Kill
- Ignore Evolution Conditions.

Note: Infinite = never decreases.
Does the ignore evolution conditions mean I can evolve my Pokemon without trading? Seeing if I can evolve my Kadabra

godlybeast97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if anyone has made these yet but I made them for myself and figured I'd share since they might be useful to other people.

[x1.5 Player Speed (HOLD B) 1.1]
040A0000 021dff1c 1E2E1000
040A0000 021dff1c 1E2F1000

[Exp Share On 1.1]
040A0000 0244e510 52800020

[Exp Share Off 1.1]
040A0000 0244e510 52800000

For version 1.1 of BD
how do i use them in an emulator? preferabley ryujinx because yuzu will not update to version 1.1 no matter what i do

wesker0404

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried to install the cheats for Yuzu but it doesn't work.

Yet I do like all my other games.
No cheats work on Yuzu

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: DuhNinja

MDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i got the updated code and a code to disable affection bonuses. they were posted on 4chan
i cant test them out because ive been asking for help with getting mods working on yuzu or ryujinx and all ive gotten is either ignored or a moderator smarting off to me. ive been watching videos and reading guides on it for the past 14 hours and i still cant get any mods working in game on either emulator. would be awesome if someone could actually help.
either way heres the codes:
@nsobid-EA058A067CBD6943A6CF65B4588B6098
# Pokemon Brilliant Diamond 1.1.0

-------------------

// NSO has a 0x100 long header, which is not part of the binary offset
@flag offset_shift 0x100 // <- This flag auto adds 0x100 to all offsets in the text

// Disable EXP Share
@enabled
0244E510 00008052C0035FD6

-------------

// NSO has a 0x100 long header, which is not part of the binary offset
@flag offset_shift 0x100 // <- This flag auto adds 0x100 to all offsets in the text

// Disable affection mechanics in battle
@enabled
0244C5F0 E0031F2AC0035FD6
Those codes seems to be made for the emulator, can someone make the "Disable affection mechanics in battle" cheat for atmosphere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying