ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

evilmonkey07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh also, some of these "no decrease" codes don't turn off when disabled. I haven't fully tested, but PP is still on for me after disabling.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Can i request code that can change to pokemon hidden ability like chimcar iron fist?
You can use the all item and use the ability capsule to change that. As it stands pkHex is against piracy and so there wont be any release until official release date on the 19th

Edit: Ability Capsule has no effect on starter abilities, so PKhex seems to be the way

sengitan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can use the all item and use the ability capsule to change that. As it stands pkHex is against piracy and so there wont be any release until official release date on the 19th

Edit: Ability Capsule has no effect on starter abilities, so PKhex seems to be the way
Agreed, must wait till official release then. But not sure if the starters get hidden ability on BDSP :<

Kazalber

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
The one that leaked was Brilliant Diamond, I don't think the other one has leaked yet. At least not publicly.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I believe they are talking about what was discovered yesterday; the base for both games is exactly the same, and by simply editing the flag line (or something like that), you are actually able to boot SP. Don't know for sure if that entails version exclusives as well. (Sorry I'm not going too into detail, I barely glanced over the posts on reddit and moved on with my day).

Reactions: Leviathanos

AlterZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to create a code to skip text, maybe while holding a button or at least to make the text super fast?.

In order to make the game faster, battles are slow and so many text lines make them even worse.

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would it be possible to create a code to skip text, maybe while holding a button or at least to make the text super fast?.

In order to make the game faster, battles are slow and so many text lines make them even worse.
have you set Text Speed = Fast and Battle Effects = Off in the options? probably yes.

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If disabling Exp Share mess up the game, what if make it so that exp gain is halved? or 1/4 the amount?
Good idea if disabling it is impossible, but I don't think it is because people were able to disable it in Sword/Shield.

1/4th the EXP wouldn't be a bad replacement

AlterZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you set Text Speed = Fast and Battle Effects = Off in the options? probably yes.
Yes, I have set the options as "Fast" for "Text Speed" and "Off" for "Battle Effects".

But I'd like to skip the text during battles, they are not fast enough for me.

Leviathanos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
United States
I believe they are talking about what was discovered yesterday; the base for both games is exactly the same, and by simply editing the flag line (or something like that), you are actually able to boot SP. Don't know for sure if that entails version exclusives as well. (Sorry I'm not going too into detail, I barely glanced over the posts on reddit and moved on with my day).
Oh wow, I was totally unaware of this. That's actually really interesting! Thanks for letting me know.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kazalber

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox