ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you select your attack, instead of pressing "A" to select it, press and hold "ZR" until the move hits. Just make sure your move will being going first, or you'll get KO'd.
That seems to do the trick, kinda a weird way to handle it, but if it works, it works! XD Thanx.

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That seems to do the trick, kinda a weird way to handle it, but if it works, it works! XD Thanx.
It's because while you're holding ZR the instruction for calculating base attack damage is set really high. If it's just left turned on all the time you'd get one hit KO'd as well. Hence the hold ZR when you attack.
Also I just added the PP code to my previous post with the poffin code.

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's because while you're holding ZR the instruction for calculating base attack damage is set really high. If it's just left turned on all the time you'd get one hit KO'd as well. Hence the hold ZR when you attack.
Also I just added the PP code to my previous post with the poffin code.
Oh nice, a power point code!, gonna try it out ASAP! Thanx.

Was there no other way to get one hit KO to work instead of boosting the attack? could you not just set any poke'mon you run into, or that a trainer throws at you, to already be damaged down to 1hp at the start of the battle?

Kinda weird having a 1 hit KO that can backfire and knock yourself out. lol, is there not a way to distinguish between your poke'mon and your opponents poke'mon and/or wild poke'mon?

Back in the days of Poke'mon crystal, I used a gameshark code that just set the other poke'mon to 1 hp, is that not also possible in these games? I know the games are very diff from eachother. but I don't see why that could not be implemented, I mean you obviously know the games better than I do, So what do i know. XD But not only did setting them to 1hp at the start of the battle make them 1 hit KO-able, but also made them super easy to catch. lol

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh nice, a power point code!, gonna try it out ASAP! Thanx.

Was there no other way to get one hit KO to work instead of boosting the attack? could you not just set any poke'mon you run into, or that a trainer throws at you, to already be damaged down to 1hp at the start of the battle?

Kinda weird having a 1 hit KO that can backfire and knock yourself out. lol, is there not a way to distinguish between your poke'mon and your opponents poke'mon and/or wild poke'mon?

Back in the days of Poke'mon crystal, I used a gameshark code that just set the other poke'mon to 1 hp, is that not also possible in these games? I know the games are very diff from eachother. but I don't see why that could not be implemented, I mean you obviously know the games better than I do, So what do i know. XD But not only did setting them to 1hp at the start of the battle make them 1 hit KO-able, but also made them super easy to catch. lol
I'm quite sure it would be possible to get the turnid and make it so that instant kill is only active on your turn of the battle, however, I'm not at that level of understanding just yet.

It says on the post with the code, the PP code is for both, and since there was already a poffin code for pearl, the one I posted is for diamond.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Here you go. Credit @SkyQueen as far as I'm aware. @ me if I'm wrong

Code:
[Poffins 30s without flaws BD (v1.1.3)]
04000000 024A2A94 1E27D008
08000000 024A2AA0 2A1F03F8 2A1F03F7

[Poffins 30s without flaws BD (Off) (v1.1.3)]
04000000 024A2A94 4EA01C08
08000000 024A2AA0 2A0103F8 2A0203F7

Edit: Here's the PP code. Credit @Falo
Works for both BD & SP 1.1.3
Code:
[PP No Decrease (On)]
04000000 02346F90 D65F03C0
[PP No Decrease (Off)]
04000000 02346F90 A9BD57F6
Those poffin codes there are from @FabioCapela

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also noticed that the current 1 hit KO code has a few issues, one being if the pokemon you his is "sturdy" it avoids the KO and when it's their turn to attack me it just 1 Hit KOs me. lol, even when I stopped holding ZR.

ezkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also noticed that the current 1 hit KO code has a few issues, one being if the pokemon you his is "sturdy" it avoids the KO and when it's their turn to attack me it just 1 Hit KOs me. lol, even when I stopped holding ZR.
you should try using a multi-hit move like double kick

Ollie__

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
「BP wont decrease」doesnt work .
My battle points still decreased in Battle Frontier when I activated this code.

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
「BP wont decrease」doesnt work .
My battle points still decreased in Battle Frontier when I activated this code.
I'll look at this when I finish work

Edit: @Ollie__ Here you go. Credit @Falo

Works on both BD & SP 1.1.3
Code:
[BP No Decrease (On) 1.1.3]
04000000 01F05458 5284E1F3
[BP No Decrease (Off) 1.1.3]
04000000 01F05458 5284E1ED

Last edited by INSTRUMENTAL,

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'll see if I can stop the game checking for sturdy later

Twist84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Vous pouvez simplement télécharger le nouveau zip et regarder les codes pour voir les nouveautés. Sans oublier que cela ajouterait simplement une autre chose à @SkyQueen à faire.
La mise à jour du fichier principal pour les deux jeux et chacune de ses versions n'est pas une tâche facile, sans parler du fait qu'elle met également à jour les codes lorsque le jeu est mis à jour, et en plus de cela, crée des codes pour d'autres jeux et aide à maintenir ces communautés à jour.
Vous ne pouvez pas vous attendre à ce que quelqu'un passe tout son temps ici. Pourquoi ne pas plutôt passer un peu de votre temps à parcourir quelques pages pour voir les codes nouveaux/mis à jour au lieu de demander plus de travail gratuit.
thanks for moderate your comments

Last edited by Twist84,

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i googled Pkhex or whatever cause you guys mention it a lot, and I got curious, and found the git for it, but it's not compiled, I don't know how to compile things, has no one made a already compiled version of this?

OOPS N/M I found where the updated compiled version is! my bad, forget the question!

Last edited by JayBae,

SALZTRUTH614

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi;
Is there any cheat codes for contests? Maybe any cheat codes to max out all the pokemon's categories related to coolness, beauty, etc OR working poffin codes?

I also need something for pokedex. Maybe a code that states I seen all pokemon, not captured.

THANKS.

(DIAMOND AND PEARL)

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi;
Is there any cheat codes for contests? Maybe any cheat codes to max out all the pokemon's categories related to coolness, beauty, etc OR working poffin codes?

I also need something for pokedex. Maybe a code that states I seen all pokemon, not captured.

THANKS.
(DIAMOND AND PEARL)

You can use pkhex to set contest stats, or use the poffin code for poffins.
In terms of actual contest cheats, I made auto win and auto star Pokémon

As for the Pokédex, again, pkhex can set all seen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?