ROM Hack Pokémon Bloody Diamond

RemixV4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fairytale said:
If you want a link to my patch, I will not put it blatantly in here, you can pm me too.
The list for bloody diamond was being done by me but I stopped doing it because I developed my own hack. There is currently no list and I doubt anyone is in process to make one.

A link to your patch would be nice, but I guess I won't be able to convert my Bloody Diamond Save File to your version will I? :/
I'm not going to want to start from scratch again

As for the list, I'd do it myself if I had the tools and know-how.

RemixV4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow...that patch honestly looks more like a pain in the ass then fun. I'll just stick to Bloody Diamond. I've just unpacked the file and have all the encounter locations, so I'll just skim through for whoever I need at the time ^-^

Fairytale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thats why I dislike those "want another ridiculously easy game for lulz and no challange" people
Also, my encounter locations are different from bloody diamond.

Fairytale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah it's possible, but I doubt anyone will bother to make one. the DPP tools aren't on a level that every idiot can use them yet.

nesis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm all for a challenge, but is it a grindfest? Should I be expect to be able to fight Gym leaders with a party at a few levels below theirs, or dozens of levels below without hours of grind to compensate?

mienai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I'm trying to decide which I want to go with, Bloody or Insanity. I just started Bloody (right before going to Jubilife), and frankly, it still feels a bit tame. I'm looking for good challenge, like the Shin Megami Tensei titles (especially Nocturne, which, according to reviews, was so hardcore it was listed as a con).

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't an epic grindfest? If so, count me in -downloads- >_>;

Someone needs to hack a Pokemon game to make it an MMO for DS xD

Fairytale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mienai said:
Personally, I'm trying to decide which I want to go with, Bloody or Insanity. I just started Bloody (right before going to Jubilife), and frankly, it still feels a bit tame. I'm looking for good challenge, like the Shin Megami Tensei titles (especially Nocturne, which, according to reviews, was so hardcore it was listed as a con).

Try insanity but expect to go game over a few times unless you actually use strategy and level up before you go gym leader. Bloody doesn't get much harder and even though the elite 4 are senselessly packed with legendaries, they're just high, not wtfHARD

also, insanity is not quite a grindfest as wild pokemon are usually quite highlevel, so it allows you to level up decently. don't expect with a wildlevel pokemon to fight the gymleader and win though. won't work. Gym leaders are usually +10 level above the pokemon in the region you're in.

mienai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fairytale said:
Try insanity but expect to go game over a few times unless you actually use strategy and level up before you go gym leader.

evil.gif
Insanity sounds like just what I'm looking for. I just hope it meets my expectations. Bloody didn't.

I do have a question, though. What is Insanity? Is it (technically) a later version of the Bloody patch, or an entirely different patch that just uses Bloody's basics?

Fairytale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's a complete different version. Since there were nearly no script tools and absolutely no map tools to the time I made it, there isn't custom content. about 98% of the trainers are edited and some other custom stuff. the only thing it has in common with bloody diamond is the fact that you can catch all 493 pokemon.
I had nothing to do with the bloody patch, and I actually made insanity because bloody claimed to be a challange but was actually just another LOLALLINONE patch

I will make a platinum version of Insanity at some point, though, but I don't know when.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you want to train your Water/Fire Pokemon, go to Iron Island.
There are amazing Pokemon there, all above lvl 50, I even encountered a lvl 60 Registeel there!
My Pokemon were all lvl 39 when I entered, they are all 42 now after 45 minutes of training.

xvolution

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's a slight glitch when you meet Rowan to get the pokedex (don't know if it's been addressed before, not tredging through 25 pages worth of posts to look). Charmander is my starter, and when he looked at it, Rowan was impressed that I had already evolved my starter...when it was still a Charmander.

Azereus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone tell me where I can find Bulbasaur and Feebas?

BTW is anyone else getting the error where your characters clothes change back to red when he throws the Pokeball during a battle?

Yordi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only 2 bad things is that it freezes fast and that wild pokemon mostly are a lot stronger than your own pokemon
who agrees with me?
wacko.gif

Posts merged

Azereus said:
Can someone tell me where I can find Bulbasaur and Feebas?

BTW is anyone else getting the error where your characters clothes change back to red when he throws the Pokeball during a battle?

I dont get an error but the clothes do change back to red when he trows a pokeball

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__