ROM Hack Pokémon Bloody Diamond

darkness593

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone show me how to use pokemon bloody diamond? whenever i use it it stays the same starters and they know the same moves.

kohkindachi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
jackoncrack said:
mirror
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/197781981/Bloody_Diamond_eng_1.1.rar
Thanks for the mirror. Trying now
moogle.gif

RampageRex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about my save file in my diamond. I do not want to overwrite my original save file in my game already, but I still want to play Bloody Diamond. Do I need to add a different Pokemon Diamond rom into my game, or is there a way to still keep my original save file while still adding this to my list of games?

I'm really sorry if this is a dumb question, but all answers are welcome
rolleyes.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just copy it to a safe location (e.g. your PC) or rename it. Something like "Diamond.sav.bak" will do the trick. Or, better yet, add another ROM. You can play both that way
biggrin.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just started this an hour ago, and loving how you meet so much different Pokemon
tongue.gif

I've met Mankey, Pidgey, Starly, Bidoof, Ratata, Eevee (!), Vulpix and Growlithe already, and I'm only in for 50 minutes.
I'm planning on training Pidgey and Mankey, have my doubts with Mankey though.

Yamcha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dhaos_Niko said:
Yamcha said:
And where I caught Squirtle? *-*

You can catch all the starters at Verity Lake

I have to swin or fish? Or I catch him in the grass?

Another:
The Pokémon that just evolve by trading can evolve only by leveling up in this hack?
Forget it >.< ALL the Pokémon can be captured!

Thanks

RemixV4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't take suggestions for new patch releases do you? If so...

- Fixing the throw animation would be nice. It reverts to the original sprites when the ball is thrown.
- Removing the boulders in Secret Bases/ Starting with the highest rank Flag ^-^b
- Modding the Pokedex to include new locations of all the added Pokemon. I've read of a list being created, so at least having the list web-page ready would be great for console internet browsing

And if you don't take suggestions, disregard this post and keep up the good work XD

[EDIT]Ah, I should probably ask this as well. What about the legendary Pokemon that run? As event encounters before, they would retain any damage and status conditions when found again. Now that we're finding them as normal random encounters, they won't retain damage and won't run, right?

Fairytale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The throw animation isn't fixable without major work and we haven't figured out how to change the in-battle animations yet. it's frign hard.
You can't really make it "start" with the hightest flag, but you could make a pokesav file with it.
Modding the pokedex is also, for now, limited. we can change text, but the locations are pre-programmed, and it is a extremely high amount of work to change all of those, and we don't even know yet how to do it.

I still work on my patch, even though bloody diamond is long long dead.
If you have suggestions for me, you can forward them via PM.
If you want a link to my patch, I will not put it blatantly in here, you can pm me too.
The list for bloody diamond was being done by me but I stopped doing it because I developed my own hack. There is currently no list and I doubt anyone is in process to make one.

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Erm.. i got this when i try to download
frown.gif

QUOTE said:
Forbidden
You do not have permission to access this document.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at gbatemp.net

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: