ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey i'm here to thenk you for the great hack too ^-^ , but couldn't you make the legendary pokemons appearing on the world ? Like Zekrom and reshiram standing there waiting for us to talk with them x3 It could be in an expecified time of the day, it could be on winter or summer, like groudon appearing on someplace only on the summer at the day ^^

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol, Burgh is definitely tough as hell in this hack, but I manage to beat 'em after oh so many tries...

hamm... I deafeted him on the first try :O, before battle him, i caught the Victini and evolved, and won the battle against him ^^
oww but it was hard anyway ''/ the hack puts the game harder then ever ^^ better then evolving only the starter pokemon and beat every trainer and gym leader like how i used to play. . .

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So... I went to the lostlorn forest... i was using a cheat to trespass walls, and... i was trying to get a pokeball item on the ground when a wild pokemon appeared... and it was celebi and i: o.O?
I caught the Celebi *-*

Ok it's getting weird now... Second Celebi i found... ( o.-) Wasn't Celebi with 1% chance of appearing? -_- now i'm looking for Mew :S

imakuni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How come I added the patch and yet my Pokemon wont gain experience points? :(

I just started a new game.

This problem started even with the un-modded Pokemon Black and White.

Now that the original game wont allow my Pokemon to gain levels, I tried to use this modded version, did the patching and all. And still same problem.

Aigoo~

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Why is Celebi easier to find then the starters ? i found 3 celebis on lostlorn forest, and tried to find the starters and find none T-T

LukeHarris

Trophies
XP
how do i download this??? :)
there's a rumor going around that this thing called a first post exists. Sometimes it even has instructions! Might not be true though, I'm just a kid

how do i download this??? :)
there's a rumor going around that this thing called a first post exists. Sometimes it even has instructions! Might not be true though, I'm just a kid
where do I find this 'first post'??? do you know?

Chido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, since no one has listed them and some people are having a hard time finding them, I'm going to list the manga cameo battles here. At least the ones I can remember on top of my head.

Red - Female PKMN Ranger at Route 11
Green -Ace Trainer at Challenger's Cave 2nd Floor
Blue - School Girl at Village Bridge
Yellow - School Girl at Route 12
Gold - School Boy at Route 12
Silver - Youngster at Route 13
Crystal - Female PKMN Breeder at Route 12
Ruby - Male PKMN Ranger at Route 11, need Waterfall
Sapphire - Female Backpacker at Route 14 (IRC)
Emerald - Youngster at Abundant Shrine
Diamond - PKMN Ranger at Route 15
Pearl - PokeFan at Round 15
Platinum - Lass at Route 13

It would have been nice if their battle sprites could have been inserted to make it less confusing and easier to find. Here are some pretty good custom ones. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Alright, since no one has listed them and some people are having a hard time finding them, I'm going to list the manga cameo battles here. At least the ones I can remember on top of my head.

Red - Female PKMN Ranger at Route 11
Green -Ace Trainer at Challenger's Cave 2nd Floor
Blue - School Girl at Village Bridge
Yellow - School Girl at Route 12
Gold - School Boy at Route 12
Silver - Youngster at Route 13
Crystal - Female PKMN Breeder at Route 12
Ruby - Male PKMN Ranger at Route 11, need Waterfall
Sapphire - Female Backpacker at Route 14 (IRC)
Emerald - Youngster at Abundant Shrine
Diamond - PKMN Ranger at Route 15
Pearl - PokeFan at Round 15
Platinum - Lass at Route 13

It would have been nice if their battle sprites could have been inserted to make it less confusing and easier to find. Here are some pretty good custom ones. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

He couldn't since all sprites with the same class (e.g. Female PKMN Red) will be changed to that sprite. Imagine you battle Red as a girl :D

KadeOCasey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm trying to patch my rom, however it says that it cannot find the rom file so it won't execute. Is there something I've simply skipped over? The Rom works fine on its own but it just won't patch the blaze black files. I'm attempting this on my mac, and maybe it's a compatability issue? Any information would be really appreciated. Thanks!

narga21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey dray can you make a nature modifier code for this? i tried the normal code and it didnt work. since there are alot of rare and hard to catch pokemon, it'd give alot less headaches.

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Clays' Excadrill is so damn frustrating T_T Took down everyone but him, and the stupid mole took down my whole team alone ;__;

Same for Skyla's Archeops and Gliscor, both of them spamming Earthquake on the same turn D: Took a while for me to figure out a good strategy (Swampert + Tyranitar).

And for you dumbasses who can't read, go to the SG/SS thread, you should find all info you need.

soulblazer

Trophies
XP
Country
I just find out about this wonderful Pokemon hack and I have a question. I read the documentation and it mentions something about, "grass special" Pokemon which are present in "rare spots". Could someone explain that to me? Did any of you find a "rare spot" Pokemon? Thanks you :)

PD: For the guy(s) who made this: :bow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind