ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

SageKyle

DarkSageKyle
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I doing something wrong? I have the clean rom in the full patch folder and I click on Volt White Full.bat and then proceed to play the patched rom. But my Youngster encounter was still a Patrat instead of a Rattata o.o

redfalcon

GBATemp Member
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Am I doing something wrong? I have the clean rom in the full patch folder and I click on Volt White Full.bat and then proceed to play the patched rom. But my Youngster encounter was still a Patrat instead of a Rattata o.o

The Rom must be named "PokemonWhite.nds", and there should be a file "PokemonVoltWhiteFull.nds" afterwards.

rickshaw3450

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this game is absolutely amazing, but there are alot of really bad bugs in it.

not sure if this bug was already confirmed, but whenever I try and open the national pokedex or try and enter the pc, game freezes to a black screen. is there a fix to this?

bwburke94

Gotta hack 'em all!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game is absolutely amazing, but there are alot of really bad bugs in it.

not sure if this bug was already confirmed, but whenever I try and open the national pokedex or try and enter the pc, game freezes to a black screen. is there a fix to this?
Try finding another ROM and patching it. That's usually the problem.

TomsHormazabal

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hey guys, firts of all I want to thank you for this amazing hack. I have a question:
Is some ways to remach all Gym Leaders after the second battle, on a DS with a R4i Gold??

rickshaw3450

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this game is absolutely amazing, but there are alot of really bad bugs in it. not sure if this bug was already confirmed, but whenever I try and open the national pokedex or try and enter the pc, game freezes to a black screen. is there a fix to this?

Thx a bunch man, now that I think back on it, this is quite an easy fix lol

rickshaw3450

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this game is absolutely amazing, but there are alot of really bad bugs in it. not sure if this bug was already confirmed, but whenever I try and open the national pokedex or try and enter the pc, game freezes to a black screen. is there a fix to this?

Thx a bunch man, now that I think back on it, this is quite an easy fix lol

This also fixed a bug i had where some of the pokemon I had weren't able to level or or evolve bcuz the screen would freeze, so double thx

MoldyOnions

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Burgh is basically unbeatable due to a combination of things.
  • Power level of his Pokemon
  • No grinding areas near Castelia city (Pinwheel forest has a super low encounter rate for Audinos, wilds in Route 4 give abysmal amounts of exp)
  • If both of your active pokemon in a double battle faint in the same turn, you have to reset - the game will not let you put out two more pokemon and it gives you an error message if you try.

:(

jdthebud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • No grinding areas near Castelia city (Pinwheel forest has a super low encounter rate for Audinos, wilds in Route 4 give abysmal amounts of exp)
  • If both of your active pokemon in a double battle faint in the same turn, you have to reset - the game will not let you put out two more pokemon and it gives you an error message if you try.

He is tough, I'll grant you that, though you can fight some trainers on Route 4. I have no idea what that error message is, I've never gotten that. Is that in the regular games too? More details please.

Here's what you do when the fainting thing happens: http://answers.yahoo...08103716AAwlRWE

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

your last point is definitely not true at all, you may have a bad dump.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

The first two are soooo true. I always return to Pinwheel forest to grind which is not as good as others but it helps.

The last point you said is due to your mistake. I got the same issue but I fixed it easily as below:
1) when both your Pokemon fainted, choose the first pokemon and there will be no problem.
2) when choosing the second, you must switch it as the game will not do it automatically (so, choose the second and choose one of the fainted to switch them).

But since I haven't play it since long time ago, may be the 2 steps are reversed. :P

Rurikar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Well considering I have beaten him multiple times in Nuzlocke runs, he is completely possible to beat. If you think Burgh is bad, your in for a rough time when you start getting triple battles.

I would like to show my support to the hack, but I didn't see a button on the front page anywhere. Is there a way I can donate Drayano?

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

Well considering I have beaten him multiple times in Nuzlocke runs, he is completely possible to beat. If you think Burgh is bad, your in for a rough time when you start getting triple battles.

I would like to show my support to the hack, but I didn't see a button on the front page anywhere. Is there a way I can donate Drayano?
Burgh is tough if unprepared. Also there is no good place to train around Castelia to level up quick.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Burgh is tough if unprepared. Also there is no good place to train around Castelia to level up quick.

I always play Pokemon games with full team. I think this is the reason of not having a prepared Pokemon. Do you think 6 Pokemon always is good or bad?

Gruntykins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made an account to thank you for this great hack. Just now getting back into Pokemon, and something like this is what I've always wanted. Every Pokemon in one game? Sign me up!

Anywho, have a couple of questions;

A) The Cherish Balls you are given. Do they function exactly like Pokeballs, as according to Bulbapedia, or are they different in this version of the game? (EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out myself.)
B) Is there ANY way to perhaps play this online? (Currently using DeSmuME as my emulator of choice.)

Thanks, and keep up the great work. Looking forward to the B2/W2 version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1