ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Jameszhang123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kidisnice: Cheers, I've got faith again! Also, I was running through for gibles and axews, so my luck is really bad... hopefully my BlazeBlack Nuzlocke will prove to be better, though I doubt it

MemBat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Erm, quick question, volt white, where is the cover fossil for Tirtouga? The scientist has been changed inside the relic caste now, she gives you items for sharpedo or clamcurl or h/o you say it, so where can i find the cover fossil? Ive scoured the whole dessert and have the rest of them.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Kidisnice: Cheers, I've got faith again! Also, I was running through for gibles and axews, so my luck is really bad... hopefully my BlazeBlack Nuzlocke will prove to be better, though I doubt it

Running a nuzlocke on this hack is almost impossible! This game has no mercy for the player throughout the whole game.

Erm, quick question, volt white, where is the cover fossil for Tirtouga? The scientist has been changed inside the relic caste now, she gives you items for sharpedo or clamcurl or h/o you say it, so where can i find the cover fossil? Ive scoured the whole dessert and have the rest of them.

Check the documentation that comes with the game. It says that the cover fossil is found on Route 4. Don't think Tirtouga's are wild.

Jameszhang123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ triassic911 Jeez, quote is confusing :/ Anyway, yeah I know, although there's one called Edge of the Void which is good... and luckily I had a Starly for my first poke, so I'm set rather well

Archall101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just caught in Blaze Black ANOTHER shelder with Shell armour, but it shouldnt have it... help?

I believe you may have just made a clean patch which only changes, wild pokemon/trainers/evolutions/items, instead of a full patch which would have made shellder's abilities overcoat or skill link

Golbez194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm my Nidorina just don't want to evolve to Nidoqueen then level her up with moon stone(like in other version's of pokemon) don't see any any change in changelog about her evolve.Is this a bug,or her evolve condition has been changed?

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm my Nidorina just don't want to evolve to Nidoqueen then level her up with moon stone(like in other version's of pokemon) don't see any any change in changelog about her evolve.Is this a bug,or her evolve condition has been changed?
Are you trying to level up your Nidorina while holding a moon stone? If so, that's wrong. You have to go to your bag and select 'use' on the moon stone then choose Nidorina.

If you tried this already then disregard.

CGitsME

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi ^_^

First time poster. First of all, I'd like to say an absolutely HUGE thanks for BlazeBlack; it's made the game even more enjoyable than ever before.

However, I have just arrived in Nimbasa City, and whenever I talk to the entrance guy in the Battle Institute or enter the Ferris Wheel after first meeting N there, the game freezes, yet the music still plays (the game freezes, ie you can't access the menu, move etc.)
Is there any way to solve this problem?
(I presume it is something to do with the formatting of these events or something that doesn't correlate with the Setup, similar to how it didn't function at the beginning when the NDS Cartridge Backup Media setting wasn't on FLASH)

Info that might help includes:
-I am using NoCA$HGBA
-The Version I have downloaded is 3.1, and comes from the copy Hardyt3kyoyo has uploaded.
-I have used AR Codes that have been included in the Documentation of the Download.

Thanks for your help ^_^

CGitsME

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi ^_^

First time poster. First of all, I'd like to say an absolutely HUGE thanks for BlazeBlack; it's made the game even more enjoyable than ever before.

However, I have just arrived in Nimbasa City, and whenever I talk to the entrance guy in the Battle Institute or enter the Ferris Wheel after first meeting N there, the game freezes, yet the music still plays (the game freezes, ie you can't access the menu, move etc.)
(I presume it is something to do with the formatting of these events or something that doesn't correlate with the Setup, similar to how it didn't function at the beginning when the NDS Cartridge Backup Media setting wasn't on FLASH)

-I am using NoCA$HGBA
-The Version I have downloaded is 3.1, and comes from the copy Hardyt3kyoyo has uploaded.
-I have used AR Codes that have been included in the Documentation of the Download.

Thanks for your help ^_^

*Facepalm*

Answered my own Question.
It's as simple as turning off the C-Gear :P

At least the answer's here for future reference ^_^

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi ^_^

-I am using NoCA$HGBA
-The Version I have downloaded is 3.1, and comes from the copy Hardyt3kyoyo has uploaded (see here: REMOVED)

Thanks for your help ^_^
umm...
The link you provided contains ROMs

CGitsME

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi ^_^

-I am using NoCA$HGBA

Thanks for your help ^_^
umm...
The link you provided contains ROMs

Fixed. Cheers, sorry!
Wasn't thinking :P

Robovirtuoso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! Would love to be able to play this hack, I'm on a mac though, and I can get everything to work thus far(via Wine) except for the Batch files, it gives me an error saying "No file found" and I'm assuming that's referring to the CMD.exe file that batch files use to work. Does anyone know of a program I could use to patch the .xdelta files? Or is there anyone else that's using a mac that's been able to get it to work that could help me out? All replies are appreciated =]

Jameszhang123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I'm on no$gba, and I was playing in Chargestone Cave. So, anyway, I went to the end, but N dosent talk to me or battle me or anything. Help? I wanna battle him for Exp and plot and stuff Thanks in advance

Flintiex

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I'm on no$gba, and I was playing in Chargestone Cave. So, anyway, I went to the end, but N dosent talk to me or battle me or anything. Help? I wanna battle him for Exp and plot and stuff Thanks in advance

Were you using the walk through walls code? The excact same thing happened when I used that code :P If not, I'm not sure,,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've been on since 9.0 +1