ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

bbseno

Trophies
XP
Country
@ Drayano

yea I agree BW so far has the best storyline, there were twists and some people had actual personality ,however simple it was. Maybe it's better that way? a simple and light hearted adventure. Still can't get Pokemon Special(Adventures) manga out of my mind though, if only the game was more like that..

I noticed a strange thing when my Jirachi use ice punch, the opponent always get thawed out right after it was frozen, however my own pokemon get frozen for quite long. tested a couple of times on different pokemons and they always thaw out immediately.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I tried out the patch out of curiosity, however I'm curious about something, does the clean version also has all the pokemon in the map, tried looking around the first post but I don't get it. z.z

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The Ice Punch thing is probably a coincidence.

Clean means there's no changes to the Pokémon themselves (e.g. their stats and whatnot aren't changed). Wild Pokémon lists are unaffected.

Jameszhang123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, can some answer my question? If they have already, sorry, I didn't see it. Anyways, it's this:

Hey, i'm a noob for this hack, but I'm playing volt white, and using the action replay for shaking spots, but I haven't found a single Gible in Wellspring Cave. Is it just my luck or what? I'm using no$gba, and there should be a 20% chance, which is pretty high imo... Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Ok, just looked at pokemon changes, it says that shellder dosen't have shell armour as an ability, but it does? I caught two with them... Help would be appreciated
This was pre-patched, but Cilan etc were the same, as well as most of the pokemon wild before... I have a patch, but not a black/white ROM. I also downloaded the mystery gift for Victory Island where Victini lives... any help?

JPG816

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies if this has been addressed. Usually don't post, but am desperate. Is there a way to get pokegen to work with blaze black/volt white? Hate natures/IVs/EVs and breeding endlessly to perfect them x.x Am OCD about it too.

Jameszhang123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To JPG816,
I think there is a way, this is the way for the national pokedex: You are perfectly able to get the National Dex early if you so desire. To do this is simple enough. You will need your .sav file; if you are using a flashcard or DeSmuME then you can easily load your .sav/.dsv file, but anyone using no$ will have to run their .sav file (located in the BATTERY folder of wherever the no$.exe is) through the savegames converter, found easily via Google.

Once the save is opened with PokeGen, simply go into Tools --> PokeDex, go on the dropdown next to features and choose National. It'll gain a tick. (I recommend doing this only after you initially receive the PokeDex from Juniper.) Afterwards, just do File --> Save [Save file] to save it and voila, you have the National Dex!

no$ users can simply put their .sav into the BATTERY folder and no$ will convert it back to its own format.

That was by Drayno I think. Anyway, I think it would work with POkemons, but then that'd be taking the fun out of it!

Cornix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would happen if I tried to interact with a regular pokemon black? Example- I trade my turtwig on pokemon blaze black with another turtwig on pokemon black

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emulator, but I do convert it.
Use the No$GBA to VBA converter

http://gba.mywebcommunity.org/
Then open that save with Pokegen/Pokesav. Afterwards save it to the battery folder to No$GBA

If you're using Desmune, then skip the converter and just change the file type from dsv to .sav. No need to convert

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Emulator, but I do convert it.
Use the No$GBA to VBA converter

http://gba.mywebcommunity.org/
Then open that save with Pokegen/Pokesav. Afterwards save it to the battery folder to No$GBA

If you're using Desmune, then skip the converter and just change the file type from dsv to .sav. No need to convert
If this is how he is going to do it, don't forget to save in-game! You need to save in-game so the .sav/.dsv file updates and you can properly edit your pokemon on Pokegen.

RyanTimes

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh man :(

it looks like my VoltWhite save has corrupted somehow, it plays and saves fine on my DS, but i've just tried to pokesav or pokegen something but pokegen says my .sav is invalid, and pokesav has completely messed up values. I'm hoping this doesn't mean my save is going to break later in the game, and that it's just caused by being designed for vanilla black/white.

I've had a look through the thread and it seems like most people can use pokesav/pokegen just fine. Does anyone want me to upload my save or anything to take a look?

Is there any known way to fix this? I'm not playing on an emulator, I play it on my R4, so i shouldn't have to convert my .sav from the no$gba format or anything.

Any ideas? :(

JPG816

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do convert it, I save in-game as opposed to save stating. I'll double check when I get home if there's something I may have overlooked.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, can some answer my question? If they have already, sorry, I didn't see it. Anyways, it's this:

Hey, i'm a noob for this hack, but I'm playing volt white, and using the action replay for shaking spots, but I haven't found a single Gible in Wellspring Cave. Is it just my luck or what? I'm using no$gba, and there should be a 20% chance, which is pretty high imo... Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Ok, just looked at pokemon changes, it says that shellder dosen't have shell armour as an ability, but it does? I caught two with them... Help would be appreciated
This was pre-patched, but Cilan etc were the same, as well as most of the pokemon wild before... I have a patch, but not a black/white ROM. I also downloaded the mystery gift for Victory Island where Victini lives... any help?
Just your luck. When fishing special spots I ran into Milotic the most even though it has a 5% chance, and could never find Gyarados
I also kept running into Gibles even though they're supposed to be rare

bbseno

Trophies
XP
Country
Pokegen works perfectly fine with BlazeBlack and VoltWhite

If you're using no$gba, go to this: http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php
browse your save from the BATTERY folder
source format choose : no$gba(.sav)
target format leave it
then convert

Open the newly downloaded file with pokegen, make your pokemon, save it to BATTERY folder ( replace the old save file)
done.

vSanjo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys.

I'm having an incredible amount of trouble trying to get this to work on my R4i 3DS GOLD.Am I missing something?
I'm just essentially patching the original (clean) rom, then attempting to play? It works fine on no$GBA just not on my 3DS. ):

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo