ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That patch worked :D now they run without random freezes
lol I was gonna play through Spirit Gold but there's no patch file, only a pre-patched ROM, so I'll wait for the new hack

Zeretul4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is anyone else finding it near impossible to do anything after you beat ghetsis? all the new areas have trainers with level 86+ pokemon, and all my guys are around 80. ive managed to beat a few of them but i cannot beat the gym leaders that are everywhere, i save and retry but lose every time. i wouldnt mind but there is no where good to train, even with audinos its going to take hours for me to get my team good enough since they are all only 60ish. i'd hate for this to be the end of this rom for me because i just dont have the time to waste hours grinding. how did other people get around this?

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
is anyone else finding it near impossible to do anything after you beat ghetsis? all the new areas have trainers with level 86+ pokemon, and all my guys are around 80. ive managed to beat a few of them but i cannot beat the gym leaders that are everywhere, i save and retry but lose every time. i wouldnt mind but there is no where good to train, even with audinos its going to take hours for me to get my team good enough since they are all only 60ish. i'd hate for this to be the end of this rom for me because i just dont have the time to waste hours grinding. how did other people get around this?
Strategize, my friend. Use moves like Thunder Wave and/or Toxic. Also, having a bunch of full restores and other healing items work wonders. I also had a rough time with those final battles but I eventually did it. My pokemon were underleveled as well.

ashxfizzy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was in Necrene city talking to cheren outside the gym and i saved and closed my laptop for a minute to go plug it in, and when i reopened it everything was in super slow motion. I tried resetting but its still in slo-mo.

Edit: Nevermind, I just restarted my laptop and everything was fixed

Zowayix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC there's 50 rare candies in Giant Chasm just for this purpose.

gregory2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad rare candies ruin your stats...(unless your pokemon are ev trained fully)

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Too bad rare candies ruin your stats...(unless your pokemon are ev trained fully)
They don't ruin your stats. When you use a rare candy, the level takes no EVs in calculation. That's it. Also, with the 5th gen, EVs are applied after every battle, not every level. It's all good. :yay:

Jmoney707

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! First time poster and I made an account just to say this is great! I started playing this with my GF a long time ago and we really enjoyed it, but sadly my PC was ruined so I lost all the data. We stopped playing it for a few months and recently picked it up again. I'm curious, is there any way to play this with the gym leaders not being double battles? :x. It was a huge heartbreak to see the 1st gym as a triple and the ones past that as double battles. We'll start a new game if need be, but would prefer it to be almost identical to this hack besides the gyms of course. Thank you!

Cease Tick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question for you people actually; what is your opinion on the game pretty much forcing you to use the Lucky Eggs? Would you prefer if it didn't?
Fuck the lucky eggs, they're definitely my least favorite thing about this hack. It's not worth taking them out now and trying to rebalance the game, but seriously, don't include them in SG/SS. It's bad game design.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jmoney - Ehh, regrettably not, I would make a separate mode where they're all singles again (since a fair few people also like the varied fights) but then that makes me need to upload four versions each time and that's just urgh. If all else fails you could probably just change them back yourself with a trainer editor or something, I guess...

Tick - Heheh, I see. Don't worry, they aren't forced in SG/SS by any means. I guess I'll have to wait and see how different B2W2 turns out to be from BW, though, since it might be worth an upgrade if it's sufficiently different to warrant still playing BW.

Nxenz - No, no date yet. A total estimate would put it around the 24th or 25th of May, but I cannot stress enough that that's just guesswork.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Complete; I don't release betas, which is why it takes so long, haha.

I've got pretty much everything done apart from Pokemon changes, but then I need to test stuff after (there will be a LOT of freezing moments as it is currently so I'll have to fix those.)

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, maybe, I usually just take things into my own hands though. =p

edit: Creative time! I'm considering changing Razor Wind into some Attack boosting move for Flying types since a lot of them lack a good Attack boost. I can't change the animation so it'll still be a tornado, so I need an attack name that is based on a tornado/twister/hurricane etc that sounds like it'd boost something. Sorry if that's a little too specific, but any ideas?

edit 2: Alternatively, I could just make it mimic B/W's Hurricane, although the animation might look a bit odd since I think it'll use the first bit...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.