ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Runnerofrum

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys,
I'm a huge fan of this game and i've been having issues transferring my save from pc to my TTDS. I've played the game on Desume and i'd like to continue on my DS, but whenever i copy my save to the romcard, it doesn't read that a save exists. I only have a new game option when i open the game.
Thank you for reading.

eissamf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey this was a great game, i have yet to finish but, this is my second time playing through it and when i get to the ferris wheel part, when i step in it just goes black and nothing else. Please help, it happened with both runs.

DrPikkles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love all the screenshots and documentation you have! I really want to play it but unfortunately I can't... No matter which rom I use to patch or which emulator I can't open the menu window and I get no options in touch panel. I can use it for battling and text. Even after the professor shows us how to catch a pokemon I still can't access menu. I can't even save the game or view my pokemon.

Can you please help?! I don't understand why this is. I was just playing a clean White rom perfectly fine a few months ago.
depressed.gif

DrPikkles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you're pressing the correct button? The DS games use X (or whatever your emulator has it mapped to) rather than START.

Of course. I remapped the start function to multiple keys, none of which worked. What is more I can't even see the options in the touch panel. :(

Since you don't automatically know what is wrong I suppose it is something more subtle. /mournfully returns to google searching

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not the start function you want, it's the X function. =P

Aside from that, I don't know. BW doesn't have anything on the bottom screen until you get your C-Gear, so don't worry about that bit.

DrPikkles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not the start function you want, it's the X function. =P

Aside from that, I don't know. BW doesn't have anything on the bottom screen until you get your C-Gear, so don't worry about that bit.

There is now a large red hand print on my face. lol

Thanks for the help! :D

eissamf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey this was a great game, i have yet to finish but, this is my second time playing through it and when i get to the ferris wheel part, when i step in it just goes black and nothing else. Please help, it happened with both runs.

Why not just use the walk through walls code to skip the ferris wheel part? :P
Yea i did that a little while ago but now im stuck at the bridge part after getting the badge lol i tried walking passt that it didnt work

DaxFeliz

Trophies
XP
Does anyone know of an evolution guide for Volt White? For example, how would I evolve Kadabra? Would it just evolve at a certain level?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
One of the documents is called Pokémon Changes, all evolution edits are detailed in there.

I just answered this same question on YouTube, actually... coincidence? o_o Judging by the usernames, I'm guessing not. =P

xkillxxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Okay im having a strange bug. At the 2nd gym two of my pokemons died at same turn and now i cant choose new ones.
I can keep choosing the one i select first forever but when i try to choose second one it says ¨(pkmn name) can't be switched out now!¨
And i never saved before...

Here's a pic
pkmnbug.png

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not a bug, this is in the original BW too. Try it when you're in the Japanese version =p

Select one Pokémon, then one of your fainted ones to swap their position, then pick the other one. Because of Triple Battles it actually matters which position your Pokemon take now.

EDIT: Sorry, haven't answered some previous questions;

Uhh, I'll have to check out the Gothita line thing. And iirc I did do the Frost Breath change. I don't actually know why I even bothered giving Brycen Ice Beam in the first place, can't remember what I was thinking there... and I think I did Crabhammer Delibird on purpose, although I seem to have missed it off in the documentation. Secret move, yap.

Not sure about the save/freezing problems, though.

Reactions: 1 person

ricebiscuit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just out of curiosity, does anyone on this thread still have a v2 patcher for VoltWhite? I recently reformatted my computer but forgot to back up the rom, and for some reason I can't get my SAV file to work properly with the v3 of the game.

jurble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, can someone tell me how I can get a shiny Entei/Suicune/Raikou so I can get past Zoroark in Lostlorn Forest? I tried adding one to my party using PokeGen (putting in all the appropriate data for one), but it didn't work for some reason (I got an Entei, but it didn't trigger the event.)

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi, can someone tell me how I can get a shiny Entei/Suicune/Raikou so I can get past Zoroark in Lostlorn Forest? I tried adding one to my party using PokeGen (putting in all the appropriate data for one), but it didn't work for some reason (I got an Entei, but it didn't trigger the event.)
Well if you are using a flash cart or Emulator then you could use the cheats to get the necessary pokemon and do the Zoroark event. Hope it helps you can get the latest cheats for the necessary flash cart from here (I'd have recommended downloading the cheats from this forum but alas I've been unable to find up to date cheats for quite a while :( :( )

G_Sylar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dray I saw the youtube vids of the upcoming HGSS hack and they made me want it now! We have about 2 months until they're finished as you said?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQxCU5X7eB4