ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

D

Deleted User

Eh, I would rather be too specific then too vague. But it has all of the pokemon but with all of the original abilities, movesets, and typing. And the exp i'm getting is so low I've been trying to train forever for the first gym. And I'm sure I didn't download the clean version because I've checked and rechecked and it's what it should be

spasticbuddha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow...this hack has made me think up a new (to me anyway) way to play the game: the random run. Make a number generator from 1-649 on random.org, use the first 6 results to identify the national dex numbers that correlate to whatever pokemon, and only use those 6 pokemon on your team (aside from hm slaves).

Abamasnow is brutal with it's 100% accurate blizzards, Hypno is a tank and aggron is a god. that is all

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well as far as I can tell I put the right one up for download, hmm...

Answer me these:
- Are you playing Blaze Black or Volt White?
- Did you have different text from Juniper at the beginning and/or receive the bike from the mother?
- Did you actually try continuously for new abilities? They aren't necessarily instant i.e. your Snivy won't always have Contrary...

D

Deleted User

I'm playing Blaze Black, yes I have the different text, got the bike, and I tried like 7 times but gave up

spasticbuddha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing Blaze Black, yes I have the different text, got the bike, and I tried like 7 times but gave up

I think I may know what the problem is. I was trying for a contrary snivy and soft reset with save states several times to no avail. Then I started the game over from the title screen and that attempt got me one. I think what the problem is is that (from what I can tell) the game determines nature/ability/IVs for the starters as soon as the game starts. So if, like me, you make a save state right before opening the box to get your starter, you're going to end up with the exact same starter every time. So if you want a different one, reset the ROM from the title screen and go through all the intro text again.

D

Deleted User

I think I may know what the problem is. I was trying for a contrary snivy and soft reset with save states several times to no avail. Then I started the game over from the title screen and that attempt got me one. I think what the problem is is that (from what I can tell) the game determines nature/ability/IVs for the starters as soon as the game starts. So if, like me, you make a save state right before opening the box to get your starter, you're going to end up with the exact same starter every time. So if you want a different one, reset the ROM from the title screen and go through all the intro text again.

That's exactly what I was doing with the save state, I'll try going through the title screen and the beginning again. Also does anyone know how to make Desmume any faster or at least bring it to a tolerable speed because it is ridiculously slow

No inspiration

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

That's exactly what I was doing with the save state, I'll try going through the title screen and the beginning again. Also does anyone know how to make Desmume any faster or at least bring it to a tolerable speed because it is ridiculously slow

This is not true, or at least not on a TTDS. I resetted the game a few times, and then I got snivy with it's dream-ability

Kenzen11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a few pokemon change requests:

Noctowl I have felt for a while Noctowl needed to be a Psychic/Flying, no move changes.

Blasoise this one I have left for debate in my own mind Water/Steel type? just felt the two steel looking shoulder cannon s gave more reference to steel than Empoleon ever offered just referencing.

and that is it, If you feel they work 3.05 update would be awesome to include these changes.

D

Deleted User

Okay so I used one of the action replay codes you said worked with Blaze Black and it crashed my emulator and now whenever I use that ROM it crashes and doesn't let me play anything

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Okay so I used one of the action replay codes you said worked with Blaze Black and it crashed my emulator and now whenever I use that ROM it crashes and doesn't let me play anything

disable your cheats and if you want to play with cheats...1st you are pure sucker at pokemon games and 2nd get a better emulator

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

disable your cheats and if you want to play with cheats...1st you are pure sucker at pokemon games and 2nd get a better emulator

Come on. Everybody is free to play with cheats or not, it's not like they'll use them online against other people.
Plus, I think the cheats provided with the patches in the documentation folder are fair enough and make the Blaze Black / Volt White experience much better. I always play with them, because rebattling trainers is way more fun. And having the opportunity to get instant shaking grass is priceless, too.

Kingkevin108, I'd recommend to play on No$gba. Usually I think Desmume is better but for gen 5 games it seems No$gba is superior.

Also, thank you Drayano for the update. However it seems you should do another one to add some DW moves from Rugged Mountain. But it's not that important, because I think you gave most important moves for every new DW Pokémon already.

D

Deleted User

Come on. Everybody is free to play with cheats or not, it's not like they'll use them online against other people.
Plus, I think the cheats provided with the patches in the documentation folder are fair enough and make the Blaze Black / Volt White experience much better. I always play with them, because rebattling trainers is way more fun. And having the opportunity to get instant shaking grass is priceless, too.

Kingkevin108, I'd recommend to play on No$gba. Usually I think Desmume is better but for gen 5 games it seems No$gba is superior.

Also, thank you Drayano for the update. However it seems you should do another one to add some DW moves from Rugged Mountain. But it's not that important, because I think you gave most important moves for every new DW Pokémon already.

When I try to use No%Gba it comes up with the blue screen that says the game cannot be read, and I used the code that came with the documents to fix it but it only works until I get to the opening screen and then it crashes. And Drayano I haven't properly thanked you for making an awesome game, I've only been able to make it to the second gym but it's already been the most fun Pokemon game I've ever played :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge