ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I still think I've done too many type changes already =s

Glad to hear you're enjoying it kev, at least as far as you can actually play. Hopefully you'll get the emulation problems sorted out eventually.

Norton (and I suppose anyone else who has asked about it), correct me if I'm wrong but there aren't really any new moves for the Rugged Mountain ones? It seems to just be Gen IV move tutor things and I've added almost all of those already to anything that might actually use it. (Well, I probably missed a few, but...)

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
I still think I've done too many type changes already =s

Glad to hear you're enjoying it kev, at least as far as you can actually play. Hopefully you'll get the emulation problems sorted out eventually.

Norton (and I suppose anyone else who has asked about it), correct me if I'm wrong but there aren't really any new moves for the Rugged Mountain ones? It seems to just be Gen IV move tutor things and I've added almost all of those already to anything that might actually use it. (Well, I probably missed a few, but...)

spinda gets super power....and contrary

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alright, full list then. Please note that I only know the DW exclusive moves. (for example, Skorupi gets Agility too as a DW move, but it can learn it already via breeding)

Koffing gets Sludge Wave. It's quite useful.
Rhyhorn gets Double Edge. Good with both Rock Head and Reckless.
Teddiursa gets Drain Punch. Useful as hell.
Phanpy gets Seed Bomb. Not his best move but it could still be useful.
Magby gets Heat Wave. Sure, why not ?
Larvitar gets Stealth Rock. I think this is impossible to get that move with Larvitar in BB/VW. Usually, you'll need to breed a female Larvitar with a male Pokémon who learned that move in gen IV.
Torkoal gets Stealth Rock. Might be interesting.
Trapinch gets Giga Drain. That's a pretty good healing move.
Burmy gets Snore. Why not ?
Hippopotas gets Superpower. That's very useful.

Mankey gets Thunderpunch, but you already gave the elemental punches to Primeape.
Spinda gets Superpower, but you gave it already.
Cacnea gets Thunderpunch, but you gave it to Cacturne too.
Absol gets Superpower, and I'll slaughter you if you don't give it... oh wait, you already did.
Beldum gets Zen Headbutt and Iron Head. Yeah, congratulations master ninja.
Bagon gets Outrage, but I'm not sure that's useful since Salamence has Outrage too.
Skorupi gets Aqua Tail. Yeah, good. But you gave it already.
Croagunk gets Gunk Shot and this is getting boring.

So, there's still a good list of moves you could add, but I don't think it's really important. It would be better to add it, but if you want to wait the next DW area, I'm fine with it.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've got about half the attack moves and I'm missing a few of the support moves, hmm...

I doubt there will be another DW update for a while but going through all the hassle of uploading everything is a pain... I might put them in the files ready for the next update whenever that ends up being, although I honestly have no idea when that'll be unless scripting suddenly appears.

...Or if another bug appears but I'd assume the majority have been sorted by this point, or I'm a bad hacker D=

But ty Norton either way, that's much easier than trying to cross-reference SPP loads of times!

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There isn't any new abilities. But even if the new moves are quite interesting, it seems they're not worth an update yet.
And I'm okay with that, it's not like the Pokémon don't have things to have fun with in BB/VW.

Kenzen11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just keep coming back for answers, xD. Where is an Electrilizer availible have an Electebuzz who is ready to evolve.

ZSlow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hiya, Im new to the forums (just made an account to ask you a question):
You see, I saw in the Wild Pokemon document that you wrote "Grass, Normal; Grass, Special; Cave, Normal; Cave, Special" etc.
What do you mean by "Special"?
Also, where do I get sableye?

Sorry, forgot another thing: How do I evolve pokemon that evolve via trade in Volt White?

Thank ya

twistedfatal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Special means shaking grass (you will see after beating the first gym) in a cave you may see a little tornado looking thing (where you get drillbur on the original game)

Shaking grass is where you get audino in both this hack and original game

also in the water you may see a bubble?

as for sableye he can be found in chargestone cave b1f floor (the cave after beating the 4th gym leader) (the wild pokemon document is their for a reason) where b1f =

basement floor 1 ? he can also be found in twist mountain (the mountain after beating skyla) and he can also be found in challengers cave 1st floor and b1f and b2f

as for evolution changes check (pokemon changes document)

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Ok, I think that's all I needed.
Thank you

Wtf, just got a shiny audino. What is the shiny ratio in VW?
I haven't seen any shiny pokemon, weird

shiny pokemon in VW BB is still used original system so is randomly.... randomly with small percent you will get them XD i just remember pokemon BW is have big percent to get shiny than HGSS... because is have dream world ability v_v

for audino is easy to get them shiny v_v

check on bulbapedia or somthing it telling about shiny, pokerus, ect..

Hydrangea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A very nice hack. Enjoyed it a lot, especially with my Contrary Serperior. But I was wandering, if i use this Serperior against my friend who is using normal Black version, would it crash? Or would it adjust itself to grass type again? Thanks before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sup nerds