ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morimoto problem was due to a value given to the trainer AI, but it's been fixed now.

---

Okay, sorry for the delay but here's Version 3.02. Shame I can't really do much more than bugfixes at this point, although I'm thinking of at least trying a little music hacking. I have a horrible feeling it might go wrong though.

The sheer amount of 649 hacks is really beginning to grate on me though :/ It was never this popular in 4th gen.

Anyway, the changelog:

- Numerous Pokémon have had some level up moves fixed, including Wartortle, Blastoise, and Samurott.
- Keldeo now learns Secret Sword at Level 1.
- Meloetta now learns Relic Song at Level 1.
- Typhlosion now learns ThunderPunch at Level 1.
- Persian now learns Water Pulse and Icy Wind at Level 1, and Snarl by TM. Shock Wave got boosted to 75 and it learns TBolt anyway
- Absorb is now 30 power. Mega Drain is now 50 power.
- Pin Missile, Arm Thrust, Comet Punch and Spike Cannon are now 25 power.
- Tyranitar's ability has been fixed.
- Morimoto no longer attacks himself.
- Problems with trainers having missing/extra Pokémon have been fixed.
- Drayden's rematch has been fixed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ip4qhyah46gizi

NoMoreFun

Trophies
XP
Country
I always thought the Timburr line should be Fighting/Dark and the Scraggy line should be Dragon/Fighting, but neither of those lines need a boost. Light ball pikachu is practically an uber (110 speed and at least base 170 special attack, and it learns surf). Also I think twineedle, poison gas, smog, poison sting and synchronoise should be made much stronger.

hyogman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
CONGRATULATIONS DRAYANO!!!! THIS IS THE 100th PAGE OF THE BB/VW THREAD WOOHOO!!!!

yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

socko25

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Someone else mentioned this but I thought I'd bring it up again. It seems like (going by the documentation) Magby is still not available in the wild. Is this intentional or just an oversight?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
...It's an oversight, I got rid of it from Route 5 to make room for some others and then forget to replace it >>; Route 7 was the intended place but I forgot about it. Guess I'm doing another minor update!

Magmar is still available on Route 11 for those of you just wanting the Dex at least.

And yeah, 100 pages :3

Revolve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Absolutely fantastic mate, it's astonishing how much effort and time you've put into this. Thank you! Got hooked on this type of hack after Platinum Enhanced and was hoping there was on for B&W
biggrin.gif

One thing though, why, why did you make so many battles double battles? Burgh was making me rage earlier just for how retardedly hard he can be *just* because its a double battle now (+No training area nearby as Audinos hardly spawn in the forest area with all the extra pokemon added, unless I've missed an area with easy access Audinos for that level bracket?). I don't mind added difficulty but that fight, U-turn spam and hyper potions drove me nuts.

Is there a way to turn these double battles off, revert it to single battles? I installed the clean version if thats relevent (Didn't want the ability and pokemon stat changes)

But yeah, this is literally the only problem I have, otherwise brilliant, brilliant, brilliant work. Thanks again!

spm12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i finshed playing pokemon white and i pick black so i could see the other side but with hack it made black more awesome thanx bro 4 the hack

Wickerbasket

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revolve said:
Absolutely fantastic mate, it's astonishing how much effort and time you've put into this. Thank you! Got hooked on this type of hack after Platinum Enhanced and was hoping there was on for B&W
biggrin.gif

One thing though, why, why did you make so many battles double battles? Burgh was making me rage earlier just for how retardedly hard he can be *just* because its a double battle now (+No training area nearby as Audinos hardly spawn in the forest area with all the extra pokemon added, unless I've missed an area with easy access Audinos for that level bracket?). I don't mind added difficulty but that fight, U-turn spam and hyper potions drove me nuts.

Is there a way to turn these double battles off, revert it to single battles? I installed the clean version if thats relevent (Didn't want the ability and pokemon stat changes)

But yeah, this is literally the only problem I have, otherwise brilliant, brilliant, brilliant work. Thanks again!
I agree with this.

The double battles actually don't increase the difficulty in my opinion, they just make most of the gym/E4 battles unnecessarily long and annoying. It also gets very old after a while, knowing that each gym you come into will inevitably end with a tedious double battle.

I'm fine with having the first gym be a triple/rotation battle, but all the other ones shouldn't be double battles.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I swear when I first came up with the double/triples idea people supported it, and now it looks like a lot of people hate it f_f I bet if I change it back then I'll get people complaining about there being no variety again.

I can't really do anything without a majority vote. I'm beginning to feel like it's impossible to win with some of these things though.

pokehunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They did! It is impossible to win with people who are so picky over these things, the double/triple battles add alot more strategy (for me anyways) to the battles... You should enjoy the game for what it is and stop complaining..

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
I swear when I first came up with the double/triples idea people supported it, and now it looks like a lot of people hate it f_f I bet if I change it back then I'll get people complaining about there being no variety again.

I can't really do anything without a majority vote. I'm beginning to feel like it's impossible to win with some of these things though.

That because most peeps are fickle, but as for me...It doesn't matter...I just hate that it make my vidz so long. LOL

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you can't please everyone... but it's your creation. if they dont like they can go make their own. plus its rle not a big deal to just spam audino's. just time consuming. in short: DEAL WITH IT PEOPLEZ
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol