Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Castiel said:
Hey, I can't find anything that tells me which pokemon evolve from which stones. Did you include that or am I just missing something?
Its not included but its supposedly prior knowledge. (it wasnt changed with the ROM patch) try looking up the specific Stones on Bulbapedia or go to serebii.net's itemdex hope this helps

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
swiftgallade46 said:
Castiel said:
Hey, I can't find anything that tells me which pokemon evolve from which stones. Did you include that or am I just missing something?
Its not included but its supposedly prior knowledge. (it wasnt changed with the ROM patch) try looking up the specific Stones on Bulbapedia or go to serebii.net's itemdex hope this helps
Okay, thanks. I wasn't sure if he made it so you have to like use a water stone on Slowbro to evolve it into Slowking or something since you usually need to trade to get one (this was just an example btw). Thanks for the help.

JeroFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Castiel said:
swiftgallade46 said:
Castiel said:
Okay, thanks. I wasn't sure if he made it so you have to like use a water stone on Slowbro to evolve it into Slowking or something since you usually need to trade to get one (this was just an example btw). Thanks for the help.

In the Pokemon changes doc the evolution changes are listed and some items have 'use' options now.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
About the type changes. My opinions. For some of them, I won't be constructive, though.

swiftgallade46 said:
Charizard-Fire/Dragon Actually makes sense.
Ninetales-Fire/Psychic Not sure about that one. Don't know why.
Golduck-Water/Psychic Definitely supporting this.
Arcanine-Fire/Dark(because it's ninetales counterpart) I wasn't sure about Nintetales but I refuse a Fire/Dark Arcanine. Why ? Because just no.
Farfetch'd should return to normal typing Fighting/Flying is awesome and makes him different to the other birds.
Marowak-Ground/Fighting I'm not hostile to the idea...
Kangaskhan-Normal/Fighting He doesn't need it
Electabuzz-Electric/Fighting Debatable.
Magmar family- Fire/Poison I seriously don't even know how you got that idea. Learning poison attacks doesn't make them a poison Pokémon.
Pinsir-Bug/Fighting Heracross is enough.
Gyarados-Water/Dragon Makes sense too.
Porygon family-Normal/Electric Makes sense, definitely supporting this.
Mewtwo-Psychic/Dark Interesting, but no. Otherwise we should give every cruel Pokémon a dark type.
Noctowl- Flying/Psychic Debatable.
Sunflora- Grass/Fire?? Already asked. I'm not hostile to the idea though.
Dunsparce-Normal/Ground Makes sense.
Granbull- Normal/Dark See Mewtwo.
Ursaring-Normal/Fighting Well, Drayano gave a fighting type to Beartic, so...
Donphan-Ground/ Rock or Steel He doesn't need it.
Stantler- Normal/ Psychic or Grass Definitely not grass. Psychic, however...
Azurill- Normal/Water Makes sense.
Mawhile- Steel/Dark Makes sense too.
Spinda- Normal/Psychic?? Yeah, no. I think the best idea for Spinda would be no type at all.
maybe add Dark to Zangoose and Seviper

Dann Woolf

Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ninetales would be better as Fire/Ghost. Y'know, curses and whatnot.

Gyarados is Water/Flying for a reason, people.

Deoxys Speed Forme could be Psychic/Flying.

Cryogonal could be Ice/Ghost.

Zangoose could be Normal/Fighting and Seviper could be Poison/Dark.

Burmy is better off as pure Bug, the "cloak it has when it evolves determining type" thing works alright as is.

Whimsicott could be Grass/Dark.

Oh, and Norton? Kangaskhan is always female.

iRyahn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I definitely recommend this hack to anybody. I finally finished my very old version, 2.0 or something like that where all the gyms were single battles and I enjoyed it very much. An excellent hack worth at least trying if you ask me
smile.gif
good job Dray.

socko25

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Drayano, I was about to ask if you could raise Azurill's base happiness in the next fix, but I opened my save in PokeGen and it appears that you did and just forgot to mention it in your documentation.

You've done such an awesome job!
biggrin.gif

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dann Woolf said:

Burmy is better off as pure Bug, the "cloak it has when it evolves determining type" thing works alright as is.

gyarados: and that reason would be?
I see how u got that for cryogonal to say the least.... But no
Lol I'm sorry about this and no offense intended but u must have been high to get that typing for whimsicott...

Dann Woolf

Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
swiftgallade46 said:
Dann Woolf said:

gyarados: and that reason would be?
I see how u got that for cryogonal to say the least.... But no
Lol I'm sorry about this and no offense intended but u must have been high to get that typing for whimsicott...

Gyarados is Water/Flying because it's a fucking monster made of hatred, and if it didn't have that glaring weakness to electricity (and had the resistances Dragon had, I swear Dragon resists fucking everything) it would make Arceus shit itself in fear.

Cryogonal, well, it looks ghostly.

My idea for Whimsicott's typing is because, quoting the Pokédex here, "it can slip through any gap, no matter how small", and "these Pokémon sneak through gaps into houses and cause all sorts of mischief". Sneakiness and trouble-making, two things commonly associated with Dark types.

EDIT: On another topic; I was wondering if the whole "nearly every trashcan in Unova is empty" thing has been changed in Blaze Black/Volt White.

elementsoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you add thunderpunch to Typhlosion's learnable TMs? I remember it added five levels of badass to him if the second gen games but was removed after that point and having that option again would be awesome.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dann Woolf said:
Actually Ninetales is based off of the mythical Fox Spirit of which can shapeshift and is psychic, it is represented by fire.

AFAIK, that is.

opofoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an area where you can find a Magby? I checked the .rtf, and I would rather not have to wait until route 11 to breed a Magmar.

Loving this hack so far!

nythu123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
swiftgallade46 said:
Can you catch more than one of the ledgendaries found in the wild?

Yes you can catch more legendaries that r in the wild, which are all located at challengers cave.

Is it possible to connect with wi-fi and download events that are out?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ehh... just stopping in quickly. 3.02 came to a sudden halt because I got bored of hacking again, might have that up in the next couple days. Maybe.

My apologies for brushing everything aside without even giving reasons but I really don't want to do any more type changes. I've put in more than enough as it is, honestly.

ThunderPunch isn't a TM so I can't make Typh learn it that way.

And yes, you can catch as many legendaries as your heart desires from those in the wild. There's no way to limit them to one just yet, I just wrote the 'lore' in a way that made it sound like there's only one.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Not sure if I'm using the latest patch, but when I fight Morimoto his pokemon attack each other. Why does this happen?

Dann Woolf

Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Drayano said:
ThunderPunch isn't a TM so I can't make Typh learn it that way.

And yes, you can catch as many legendaries as your heart desires from those in the wild. There's no way to limit them to one just yet, I just wrote the 'lore' in a way that made it sound like there's only one.

You could make Thunderpunch a level-up move?

Also, doesn't Spirit Gold have one-time legendaries on the map? They replace certain items, right? Maybe you could try to replicate that.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dann Woolf said:
Also, doesn't Spirit Gold have one-time legendaries on the map? They replace certain items, right? Maybe you could try to replicate that.
It would be great but I don't think Drayano is able to script that in Blaze Black / Volt White. Yet.

Also, I'd like to report something you should consider while doing 3.02 :
I was training a Slowpoke and I was rather hesitant about his evolution, so I kept it a Slowpoke until level ~40 (it evolves into Slowbro at level 37). And I decided to evolve it into a Slowking, so I gave it a King's Rock and made it level up at day, but he evolved into a Slowbro instead. I think it's impossible to evolve a Slowpoke over level 37 into a Slowking with that method, which is quite irritating. Could you make the King's Rock a "use" item like you did with the others ? Thanks.

Also, don't forget about Keldeo and Meloetta's moves
tongue.gif

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know what would be really cool? If a pokemon could learn Foresight/ Odor Sleuth, False Swipe, Swords Dance, and a Sleep-Inducing move. This would make catching ALL these pokemon much easier. Does a Pokemon like this exist?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8