United States
except mine's more passionate >.>
grog.gif

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Use browse to select your no$ .sav, then pick the bottom option for the .sav it is currently (it should say no$gba in it) and for the one to convert it to, pick the really long one (it has R4 in it near the right side, there's like a ton of flashcarts and it ends with (.sav))

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I pray nobody else is going to find a crucial error in the next 20 minutes ;;

I really must apologise for that, though it's not an error I'd ever encountered before. It's probably because I was building up on a rom when I was going through it and such, so when it came to a clean ROM... yeah.

While I was at it I fixed the AR doc to have the Game IDs, added some quick level up moves to Omastar/Happiny and edited the ROM Headers since I forgot to do that before.

Please let me be able to take a rest e____e

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't count your eggs before they hatch o_o; I think if the game boots up and trainers work then we're all sorted for major bugs, but I'm still scared of what may lie ahead ;;

I'll probably be on for another quarter of an hour or so. Perhaps someone can get to the first N fight? :3

Paco.Possenti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings from a Noob
tongue.gif
After trying with both patches, full and clean, when trying to run the games in Acekard it says there is an error, turn off the system. Sorry if this was already explained, I didnt found it on the replies. Thanks in advance for all of those who can help this poor noob :S

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, helps I can count on you or Vah to get through things pretty quickly.

Now that I've released it, and assuming it's fine, I can sit back and play at my own pace. Maybe try a Nuzlocke. That's mainly why it was so irritating doing testing; I just didn't feel like it for long periods, and the more I got bored the longer I made you guys wait (and probably tons of people around the world by the look of things, can't believe how popular this has gotten o-o;), so yeah. /explanation

Of course, I basically resigned myself to playing Yin/Yang Black/White now, so looks like I'm doing that first. Hohoho.

P.S:
55 User(s) are reading this topic (39 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

55. Oh wow.

Paco: Did you redownload the patches in the last 10-15 minutes? That was a problem we were all having but I fixed it now

PS: Someone boost my ego and tell me the documents look really cool with all the images ;-;

Vahnyyz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They look flipping amazing i was actually reading through everything just now and I really like the pictures. you should make more of these.. probably in your free time though lol

for other games i mean
smile.gif

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll play through this after I finish Yin Black, I already got a team mapped out for this anyway
How are you enjoying Yin/Yang anyway?

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Wild Pokemon and Pokemon Changes guide look really snazzy but the important roster page cuts off the 6th pokemon if the trainer uses 6.

Edit: Tepig keeps critting with tackle on my Oshawott... /grumble.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vahnyyz said:
They look flipping amazing i was actually reading through everything just now and I really like the pictures. you should make more of these.. probably in your free time though lol

for other games i mean
smile.gif

Being hired to do documents... not a bad idea. And thank you, exactly what I needed :]

kidisnice87 said:
I'll play through this after I finish Yin Black, I already got a team mapped out for this anyway
How are you enjoying Yin/Yang anyway?
Okay, good to hear :]
I haven't started it yet - was gonna wait until I got V3 out the door to start it - but looking at the docs it looks cool, and actually kind of different from mine too (which I was hoping for, as I'm bored of my own changes haha). I think I'll enjoy it.

QUOTE(bobwuzhere1224 @ Aug 7 2011, 05:59 AM)
The Wild Pokemon and Pokemon Changes guide look really snazzy but the important roster page cuts off the 6th pokemon if the trainer uses 6.

Edit: Tepig keeps critting with tackle on my Oshawott... /grumble.
Oh I forgot to mention that, that's why I left it as a .doc file. I did try .rtf originally but WordPad can't open the damn thing without cutting off the page. If you have Microsoft Word or something like that then it's fine (as long as you use full page view) but otherwise it's a bit irritating. Thankfully that's like the least important one of the lot unless you REALLY want to know what's coming.

...I'm silly. I forgot about the rival battles, if they're working then all the trainers are working. Hoo boy. I guess we're on smooth sailing then!

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YESH I see Dratini is catachable as soon as you get the Super Rod, right on
I wonder if I should post commentary here like I'm doing in Koopa's thread.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That Dratini is dedicated just for you :3 Though I ended up moving all the other psuedos and Axew earlier too.

Up to you, though I like seeing people rage at my own creations. If there's enough to rage at, that is.

bob: Yup, I boosted their base EXP a bit. It was more for just general since 27 was so low, but it does give you a bigger level boost now too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: make up his mind dude